The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence

Homer's not sure what to think. You guys know he's just a troll account, right?

You mean he's not really driving around on his tractor while posting transparent farmer anecdotes on Sherdog?

Libs are so mad lol. I just get this since that they are full of hate and anger.

Here it is: Anyone Hear from the Tea Party Lately?

These guys were all over American politics for the past 10 years or so. In fact, the majority of our current GOP Congress was installed during the 2010 midterms due to the Tea Party movement.

These American patriots, as I remember, were very, and I mean VERY, concerned about the national debt.

So I figured, since they don't seem to be around any more, that must mean the national debt problem was solved.

1200px-US_National_Debt_public_intergovernmental.png

Oh, there it is.

So what's up, Tea Party?

Why are you all taking a knee?

573961702ec74facab1316d09999fcfd-8bc9cc2a30664a44b3dce73642f1c943-0.jpg

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...-last-night/BngSUNF0imTWwYozAZDDfO/story.html

There is a deep truth here. For decades, the hardcore right in this country hasn’t been about specific policies or a particular spending level, but a feeling of grievance that is wrapped up in culture, economics, and demographics.
Around in my area, the tea party started to die out a year or so before the elections. I agree that it is sadly hypocritical that they are silent when it is a Republican in the White house.

This makes one reminisce about the left's anti-war stance between Bush and Obama, Obama and Trump.

Activists exist and are useful because of their feelings, not always because of their practical thoughts.

Because the liberals have been great with tackling debt.

Wait until trumps time is up, then make the thread.

He will come up with something.

Probably tax on all money sent through IRS to central America, since that's where a majority of workers pay checks go

Quoted for hilarity

Tea Party was more geezers who were whipped into a frenzy about debt by Fox News. Alt-right is more incels and trolls who have been whipped into a frenzy about minorities by Breitbart. But, sure, a lot of TP types are now posting alt-right memes and are more openly freaking about about minorities and have forgotten that they were supposed to care about debt.

Yup It’s both. It’s old farts that screamed keep your gubermint hands of my socialized Medicare as well as the bottom of the Ron Paul internet incel gang.

Guys! I've got the solution to the debt crisis! It all seems so simple now...

And be sure to vote for Kodos ;)

You mean he's not really driving around on his tractor while posting transparent farmer anecdotes on Sherdog?
It's a very odd form of irrelevant attack that you see often on this forum:

"Hi everyone, I'm Joe and I do X for a living, politically I believe Y"

(Response from people opposed to political belief Y): "You don't even really do X for a living!"

It appears to be a mechanism that allows people to ignore opposing viewpoints without having to actually examine what's being said.

I'm a fifth-generation Nebraska farmer. I just don't give any more personal details than that, because the internet is filled with psychos.

You forgot massive military and cooporate welfare.

You and the other banned accounts are such spineless wimps, but you most of all. Self exiled but couldn´t live without a forum to spew your hatefull stupidity so you came back, but didn´t have the balls to use your regular account. What a fucking loser.

They're all Russian trolls who get paid 30 rubles a day to zhit-post here.

Back