The hard truth

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.

I was prepared to be mildly sympathetic to a Conor fan (as there is no problem with people being fans of his).

However, you are totally clueless about boxing so please don't comment on the Mayweather fight... Seriously.... go watch 10 or so years of pro boxing or even better, get in a ring a few times and then rewatch the fight.

God, its painfully stupid, it literally hurts to read your comments. I'd take the time to explain to you what really happened in their so called "fight" but I expect it would fall on deaf ears.

blindsound2003.jpg

ts watching McGregor beat Floyd

I’m not easily triggered, but nothing triggers me so much as some asshat posting on an mma forum about how Floyd destroyed Conor when in reality Conor beat Floyd til he gassed. And even then powerless Floyd couldn’t knock him out. Damn that’s your guys hero? A guy who has literally ran from fights?

The score card disagrees with you Floyd whooped him all night long. an then got a TKO so your argument is a bit dumb to be honest.

nate is a gatekeeper, he lost a landslide to bendo when he got his title shot lol.

Connor was not winning the fight against Floyd at any point in time.......floyd carried that Irish bum and finished him the second he started gassing.

Mcnuggets getting smashed soon anyway so enjoy your threads while they still matter .....his days are numbered.

I’m getting really tired of debating with half wit know-nothings about Conor and his obvious talent.

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum but for gods sakes we gotta have some guys talk some basic common sense every once in awhile.

What Conor has done is truly legendary. I think even you Conor haters know that in the back of your jealous minds.

I get that some of his fans are annoying. But god damn let’s enjoy this guy while we can.

And I get that a lot of you are truly idiots that start to believe the Sherdog bs of Nate Diaz being a gatekeeper. If he’s a gatekeeper, he’s a damn tough and aggressive one. And the reality is he truly was much bigger than Conor in both fights.

The bottom line is I’m tired of our world turning into a place where we worship balless guys like Floyd who cherry pick opponents, and then try to discredit Conor who got choked out by one of the toughest, meanest fighters in the UFC and took the fight knowing full well he could lose.

Men that I respect have courage. Conor has it. I get that it’s annoying he also loves money, I don’t like that part of him. If you want to hate him for being a greedy son of a bitch then I’ll propably even nod my head and say “you may have a point there.”

But to say he has dodged anyone in his career is complete bullshit.

It's hard to use sense when 90 out of a 100 people in the world today are whiny chicken shits who have acquired a new age hobby of being ignorant.

I was where you are, but then I realized that trying to convince fools that they are fools only makes me the fool. Get it?

People will overlook what Conor has done... He's bound to have haters... Much like past greats like Ali and Tyson.

Connor was not winning the fight against Floyd at any point in time.......floyd carried that Irish bum and finished him the second he started gassing.

Mcnuggets getting smashed soon anyway so enjoy your threads while they still matter .....his days are numbered.

Perfect example of delusion.

Regardless if floyd was playing the waiting game, it wouldve been conors win if the match were to have stopped up to the 6th round.

Regardless if floyd was playing the waiting game, it wouldve been conors win if the match were to have stopped up to the 6th round.
If it was a 6 round fight Floyd would have carried him for the first 3 rounds

I get that in some ways Sherdog has turned into a troll forum
It was full of trolls waaaaaaaaaaaaay before Conor came along. Difference now is how completely polarized this place is. Silva vs Chael had this place pretty divided, but it wasn't as constant as it is now. People just can't stop posting about Conor, and tbh it seems his haters post about him a lot more than his fans

A perfect example of delusion is thinking Connor was ever in that fight or had a chance.

Connor had what little success he had because Floyd allowed it.Floyd could have finished in the first but he carried the Irish bum so ppl woukdnt want refunds like when Tyson would KO bums in like 15 secs.

He needs title defenses against the best fighters that are not smaller than he is. The truth is that we don’t really know how good he is. He has never fought an elite guy that was not smaller than he is. This fight with Khabib will show us where he is at. Be prepared...if Conor gets taken down and smashed it will be safe to assume that his greatest asset is his size and his mouth. On the flip side if he does beat Khabib it will be his greatest achievement and it will have to be acknowledged.

Calls everyone know it alls in a demeaning manner.

Then goes on to claim conor was beating Floyd.

He didn't even beat floyd at trash talking never mind the actual boxing match.

Powerless floyd carried him and then once he stepped it up TKO'd that bum who was younger and at least 2 weight classes bigger. It would have been a full KO if the Ref had not taken mercy on the Palooka and stopped the fight.

Either way conor was put on medical suspension from the beating floyd put on him.

In fairness Conor beat him in the trash talking stakes. That line about his school bag when he can't even read was hilarious. Strange to call Conor a bum for losing to arguably one of the best boxers, certainly one of the best defensive boxers, of all time. Do you think anyone on the ufc roster would beat Floyd in a boxing match? It was as one sided as it would be if Floyd fought Conor in an MMA fight.

A perfect example of delusion is thinking Connor was ever in that fight or had a chance.

Connor had what little success he had because Floyd allowed it.Floyd could have finished in the first but he carried the Irish bum so ppl woukdnt want refunds like when Tyson would KO bums in like 15 secs.

If you allow your opponent to punch you while throwing no punches yourself, regardless if it's your plan, is still a losing round.

Keep reaching.

I was prepared to be mildly sympathetic to a Conor fan (as there is no problem with people being fans of his).

However, you are totally clueless about boxing so please don't comment on the Mayweather fight... Seriously.... go watch 10 or so years of pro boxing or even better, get in a ring a few times and then rewatch the fight.

God, its painfully stupid, it literally hurts to read your comments. I'd take the time to explain to you what really happened in their so called "fight" but I expect it would fall on deaf ears.

I already stated I know Floyd’s gameplay of waiting til he tired out his opponent by his second to none defense then throwing pitter patter punches into an exhausted guy.

Conor beat himself in that fight ny playing into Floyd’s defensive pussy foot game.

I don’t get why you respect a fighter that doesn’t take risks and chooses the safe defensive route every fight.

Say what you want about Conor, but you can’t say he doesn’t go for the killl every single fight.

And I have seen you post some good shit. So, if you have a non-condescending opinion on what I missed I’m happy to read it.

I’m always eager to challenge my views.

Conor is the only fighter in human history that can trigger fight fans so hard in to rooting for a wife beating, fight dodging, point fighting, boring ass Floyd over a first time boxer. Pretty much everyone always rooted against Floyd, not to mention he is a bonafide terrible human being, but the Conor hate is something I have never witnessed with anything except for maybe Obama/Trump modern political hate.

Conor was beating Floyd til he gassed? Lololololololololololol

lololololololololololololol

Back