The hardest Will Smith song I've ever heard

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow! I don't think I ever heard this one back in the day but this is great! I'm seriously impressed! Yo peep this:

gus_head_nod.gif

@MC Paul Barman your Parents Just Don't Understand thread got me on an old school Fresh Prince kick :D

i just uppercutted 17 people and swept the leg of another 6 to this song
<5>

In this, his hardest song, he says "I hope I'm not disturbing you" in the first 5 seconds.

That is so spot on for Will Smith lol. That's as hard as he gets.

In this, his hardest song, he says "I hope I'm not disturbing you" in the first 5 seconds.

That is so spot on for Will Smith lol. That's as hard as he gets.

lol I mean hard as in high energy...not as in violent lyrics

Brand New Funk makes Wreckx n Effect look like N2Deep.

lol I mean hard as in high energy...not as in violent
Apparently, he felt that way too, as he begged our pardon for that beat IMMEDIATELY. Dude wanted us to know it was going to be okay. He knew he was going out on a limb here.

Apparently, he felt that way too, as he begged our pardon for that beat IMMEDIATELY. Dude wanted us to know it was going to be okay. He knew he was going out on a limb here.

What he actually said was "I hope I'm not disturbin you. And if I am SO WHAT?! STOP IT!"

200.gif

This song makes me wanna bust a funky flow and Uzi up a block party afterwards.

There was this song on Big Willy Style called “don’t say nothing” and I’m pretty sure he was talking trash about his ex. It was either that one or a different song on the album. It seemed out of character for him though.

There was this song on Big Willy Style called “don’t say nothing” and I’m pretty sure he was talking trash about his ex. It was either that one or a different song on the album. It seemed out of character for him though.

Never heard it.

Back