The hardest Will Smith song I've ever heard

2018 Will Smith still got bars

Last edited:
DarkGraciousFinwhale-size_restricted.gif

The best part of this is that they used the same clip of Jazz being thrown out for every single time it happened lol

When was LL Not Bumping. Dude was on top til the 2k and beyond. He slaughter Kool Moe Dee and Canibus. Ended they careers. LL never fell off to the West Coast.

LL Realest shit.

Dude where I lived LL fell off after Going Back to Cali and Mama Said Knock You Out, and I'm pretty sure that was very late 80's or very early 90's. I've never even heard that song you posted before. And I heard he had beef with Canibus but I only know about that from a rap beef video I watched. I never knew it was happening at the time.

I mean LL was always around and known, but more for his acting I think. But maybe that was just where i lived, maybe it was different in other places.

Dude where I lived LL fell off after Going Back to Cali and Mama Said Knock You Out, and I'm pretty sure that was very late 80's or very early 90's. I've never even heard that song you posted before. And I heard he had beef with Canibus but I only know about that from a rap beef video I watched. I never knew it was happening at the time.

I mean LL was always around and known, but more for his acting I think. But maybe that was just where i lived, maybe it was different in other places.

in rap nothing LL did was bigger than Mamma Dad Said KO U Out but he still had success thought out the 90s into the early 00s. Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Being Crushed By a Building was out in 93 and was great fun. But he had hits and misses after that. The beef with Canibus helped him out alot in the mid 90s.

2018 Will Smith still got bars

Somebody itt posted his song where he talks about Eminem dissing him. I guess it had to be from the early 2000's? The song sucked (bad) and the lyrics were a little silly.....but man his flow impressed me. He was doing Eminem's rapidfire style flow, and I didn't know Will Smith ever even tried that style. Dude can flow, for real.

Somebody itt posted his song where he talks about Eminem dissing him. I guess it had to be from the early 2000's? The song sucked (bad) and the lyrics were a little silly.....but man his flow impressed me. He was doing Eminem's rapidfire style flow, and I didn't know Will Smith ever even tried that style. Dude can flow, for real.

Will Smith rap career can be split into two people.

Fresh Prince= Great Rapper

Big Willie Will= Trash.

Will Smith gets a lot of stick for his clean cut image but you've got to give him props on his success over the years.

These are classic Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince videos. Not to be missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back