The Heavies Awards 2016 - Thread of the Year: Shoop Dat wilKO

2016 Thread of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the Sherdog history thread because when I first joined up... I read through it & felt like it caught me up on a lot of the inside jokes that are told on Sherdog. It waz also a lot of fun being directed to the best threads as well.

Much love to Wilco & his thread though... I did several shoops myself... but kept it on the fun side.

View attachment 175869

Note: I took the McGregor Santa from someone elsez shoop & just added Wilco. I thought it seemed like good fun for a fellow Mac fan!
This is fantastic, hahaha :D

Sometimes great shoops don't make a shoop thread great, the subject matter does

Yeah, that's a decent point. I was just mildly dissapointed with the thread; seemed like it had a potential that wasn't quite fulfilled.

I see my "I am not gay and here are three objective reasons why" thread was conveniently left out.

@Homeless Infant were you the one that did the execution of JagWar? If so, I like you even more

Btw, I'm gonna vote for "and with that...I'm gone".

The title in itself makes me laugh almost every time I think of it. It's so fucking pathetic.

Edit: It's not that I think of it that often, that would be pathetic.

I see my "I am not gay and here are three objective reasons why" thread was conveniently left out.
That's because that isn't true & the thread doesn't exist.

bork1}

@Homeless Infant were you the one that did the execution of JagWar? If so, I like you even more

giphy.gif

Close call this one.. the work that went into the Sherdog legends thread was amazing and I got a lot of good memories and laughs from it, so I voted that one.

I do miss my boy @JagWar though.. I wonder if he is still here...

I was expecting to see GOAT facts 1, 2, and 3...

I think I gave JagWar shit every time he posted in any thread after his hilarious breakdown.
This. it was hilarious. I'd like to take most of the credit for telling him to "fuck off welcher" - leaving posters like @mayhemmonkey911 and myself to get spammed by the choke gif over and over.

Can't go past the classics thread though. that poster did a good job of compiling that. without it i would never have heard of threads like "so i touched him with the jab" - comedy gold. off i go to re-read.

The brock one is a good choice too. you can see tge moment where kone cries and blocks @One MMA Fan and then kone gets shitty at me for liking his posts and proceeds to blocke and welch on our bet. exposing himself as a fraud and bitch.

Haha thanks man, I can honestly say that was the best time I've ever had on sherdog. My man @NightwingBJJ and I were so over the top with everything, it was just too much fun :D

Our Revolution squad was deep with 20 plus AVs the day of ufc 200 :D Good times.

Shoutout to @NightwingBJJ @One MMA Fan @Haj01 RIP RedkingTrystar @McgreGOATsLeft @The Natural Born Runner and @VitorReem

Absolutely that was a ton of fun!! Good work revolution!!

Brocktober for life

And for the record all the threads on the poll suck ass compared to our brick thread

Last edited:
Can I just say that all the other threads were about famous/semi famous people.

My thread made somebody famous, gotta get some bonus votes for that imo

I'd say I made your thread famous. I'm box office gold baby. You get a shoop thread with me it's a celebration. you ring up your wife. You tell her break out the red panties baby we did it.

I'd say I made your thread famous. I'm box office gold baby. You get a shoop thread with me it's a celebration. you ring up your wife. You tell her break out the red panties baby we did it.

lmao

Seriously mods, can you honestly say that another thread got more people whacked than the Lesnar War Wagon?

@BC @NightwingBJJ @Myrddin Wyllt @VitorReem @McgreGOATsLeft @One MMA Fan @Haj01 all still standing, but guys were catching bodies in that thread.

Guys, you have to add that thread, I'm not even being biased - it was absolute chaos in there.

Amazing thread, it had the good the bad and the ugly.

I still can't believe Redking and Cunningham got whacked like that lol.

owwXOj.gif

Seriously mods, can you honestly say that another thread got more people whacked than the Lesnar War Wagon?

@BC @NightwingBJJ @Myrddin Wyllt @VitorReem @McgreGOATsLeft @One MMA Fan @Haj01 all still standing, but guys were catching bodies in that thread.

Guys, you have to add that thread, I'm not even being biased - it was absolute chaos in there.

owwXOj.gif
it was most definitely one of sherdogs best ever. absolute hysteria & there arent many of us left alive hahah

owwXOj.gif

<{monica}>

Back