The Heavies Awards 2018 - Best Poster of the Year Nominations Now Closed

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
The Heavies Awards
Best Poster of the Year

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman (and @snackgod )

Sherbrahs, it is that time of the year again where we do our annual Sherdog end of the year awards.

My name is BC and I’ll be your host for the evening.

e09ebc6e-f3c4-41c3-b742-2e440770390c-gif.481253

Without further ado, let's get this started buds with our nominations for the Heavies Best Poster of the Year.

gold-trophy-3d-model-max-obj-3ds.jpg

Best Poster of the Year, the most prestigious accolade known to mankind, the highest achievement around the heavies, the winner of this award is the best representation of what this forum has to offer, intellect, expertise in ground hogs, riddum, humor, and wit.

Everybody post your nomination below and we will collect the names of those with the most nominees and then proceed to make the thread where you will vote for the Best Poster of the Year.

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

UPDATE:

There were a bunch of nominees coming in and everybody nominated has been a quality poster around here.

I have narrowed down the nominees to 20 names and I will proceed to make a voting poll thread for this Monday to crown the 2018 Heavies Poster of the Year.

The Nominees are:

@FrankieNYC
@Arm Barbarian
@IngaVovchanchyn
@LouisBolanos
@Threetrees
@Wadtucket
@Flex Plexico
@Soul On Ice
@KazDibiase
@TheIrishPsycho
@chitoortiz
@Verace
@bigwaverider
@loisestrad
@HHJ
@BC
@wilKO
@MayhemMonkey
@FrontNakedChoke
@ortizgnp

GO VOTE
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-2018-heavies-awards-best-poster-of-the-year.3877599/

Last edited:
That guy who likes all my posts in the PBP threads.

@bigwaverider for me. Always excellent and the shoops have brought much needed smiles to my face this year.

I've shitposted far too much this year to even be considered

maybe next year

<mma1>

@Mysterio

RIP to the greatest. He came for a short while and completely emasculated Conman's fans and had them shook to the core. I wonder what his reaction was when Khabib destroyed Conor. Mysterio sacrificed himself for all of Conors' fans sins.

God Bless you mysterio. I hope I make you proud.

Khabib Bless

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Touch of Death

Had a tough year with Conor losing but at least TJ won.

I deserve this title.

In all honesty, @Soul On Ice deserves it.

What a nice guy, a McGOAT and Rampage fan just like me.

Last edited:
I've shitposted far too much this year to even be considered

maybe next year

<mma1>
Well, if they decide to do a shitposter of the year it won't be for naught! Never give up on the dream of Sherdog royalty.

Back