The heavyweight division should be USADA-free

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously I loved to watch two superhuman titans with action figure bodies fight in Pride and pre-usada UFC. Now it's just a bunch of fat guys constantly gassing. It went from the most exciting division to the most boring division

You like watching cheaters is that what you mean?
ummm oooooooooooook

tenor.gif

Blaydes vs Hunt was amazing

Willis vs Sherman on Sat. was amazing too

I wonder how a juiced up Struve would look.

Why just HW? Let them all juice with whatever they want.

Just Bleed Gods approved this message.

and remove datch 265 cap while yer at it...

Seriously I loved to watch two superhuman titans with action figure bodies fight in Pride and pre-usada UFC. Now it's just a bunch of fat guys constantly gassing. It went from the most exciting division to the most boring division

Even the WWE doesn't let that shit slide anymore.

Great idea OP!

I’m sure that will go over well with the general public and the athletic commissions.

That's the last division that should be USADA free. They can really hurt each other.

If any division should be USADA free it would be 125 where most of em don't have that KO power. Juice em up & give mouse some competition yeah?

If you wanna watch a bunch of Pre-USADA Roidfights, there are plenty for you to watch.
We don't need to pollute the sport with more.

Yup. And their gloves and wraps shouldn't be checked before the fight either. What's really exciting is two roided guys hitting each other with metal plates in their gloves. Bring it on.

It would be nice if USADA could at least take one night off so that we can witness Jones/Brock go at it.

Back