The Hill:GOP erases Dem advantage on generic ballot ahead of midterms

best thing for democrats would be to get hammered in the elections and re-access and find new leadership. Get far away from the Obama's identity politics and form a clear platform.

best thing for democrats would be to get hammered in the elections and re-access and find new leadership. Get far away from the Obama's identity politics and form a clear platform.
If dems hit the reset button and pushed every dinosaur out they'd have 2/3 control of the Senate and House.

People want fresh faces, otherwise they'll just stay home and we'll continue the cycle of alt-right/far left partisan politics.

If that was true, why would this poll now be saying something other than what it was previously?
Polls are projections...it's like saying a certain stock has 100% upswing.

No, her policies (read: not identity topics like marriage equality) have been extremely good for hte country in that they have been fiscally responsible and professionally crafted, unlike Republicans', which have been incomparably fiscally irresponsible and opaque.
Do you honestly believe it? She's been around for quite a while with nothing to prove and you think this is her time to shine?

Do you honestly believe it? She's been around for quite a while with nothing to prove and you think this is her time to shine?

Do I believe there could be a better Democratic politician in her position that could have been even better for the country? Sure.

But I also believe, and think it's kind of silly to believe otherwise, that she has shown to be extremely capable, scrupulous, and most often able and willing to justify and defend her voting choices as a Representative. Meanwhile, Republicans on the other side of the aisle like Roy Blunt and Marco Rubio are often completely unable to provide reasonable good-faith explanations for their votes that aren't hollow and easily-disproved talking points to cover up for shameless acts of self-interest and patronage to their donors.

Pelosi is very, very easily a better Representative than the average Congressman.

Polls are projections...it's like saying a certain stock has 100% upswing.
Polls aren't projections, at least not in the way that I think you mean them to be. Like @Trotsky has already pointed out, polls--at least when averaged--are pretty accurate.

I can virtually guarantee that NOTHING nancy Pelosi says is helping them, even in the slightest

I've been saying it for awhile, they need to promote my dude Gavin Newsome, forget Cali Governorship

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back