The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

Regarding the title... indicting Russian secret agents has zero to do with Trump. You don’t need a special counsel for that. Any DA could have done that. It’s a farce because he’s for nothing. 12 agents you will never see or hear from again but makes for a good headline. Even Flynn’s indictment. He actually did not commit any crime. Just a scared dumbass who lied to the FBI.

How can you even call it “hacking” when Podesta’s password was literally “password”. That’s not hacking lol. He brought Hillary down with his dumb ass

There's a special counsel because Tump fired the FBI director and said he fired him over the Russia Investigation

There's a special counsel because Tump fired the FBI director and said he fired him over the Russia Investigation

Why bother? After all of the indictments of numerous people related to the Trump campaign that he basically ignored, you have to know that there's no point in discussing this with some of these people. They're not going to admit that they were wrong about the extent of Russian meddling.

We've gone from "Nope, no Russians were involved," to "Who cares that the Russians were involved because we probably won't be able to prosecute them in our courts."

It's as close to an admission that you're going to get from them.

Why bother? After all of the indictments of numerous people related to the Trump campaign that he basically ignored, you have to know that there's no point in discussing this with some of these people. They're not going to admit that they were wrong about the extent of Russian meddling.

We've gone from "Nope, no Russians were involved," to "Who cares that the Russians were involved because we probably won't be able to prosecute them in our courts."

I'm not responding to convince hacks like @tkotom, @SBJJ, @bobgeese

It's for people that might be reading these threads and not participating and might not be following this stuff independently.

I want them all to know what's actually happened and happening.

It's exhausting correcting them over and over again but I think it's important to keep correcting them when they obfuscate the narrative.

When Fake News goes unchecked it becomes real to the rubes.

The problem with a lot of you rapid anti Trump guys is that you get really defensive and aggressive and and you don’t actually respond to any of the arguments people put forth. You just expect everybody to take your word as gospel and you can’t offer up rebuttals so you just say ‘well I’m not responding because I’m right’.

That’s fine with me. I actually really get joy out of it. It just means you’re stupid and weak.

These last 2 years of seeing you guys melt down has been so incredible. Hilarious stuff

So glad these running threads are happening it’s been riveting with tweets and daily news stories. Propaganda machine always wins

The problem with a lot of you rapid anti Trump guys is that you get really defensive and aggressive and and you don’t actually respond to any of the arguments people put forth. You just expect everybody to take your word as gospel and you can’t offer up rebuttals so you just say ‘well I’m not responding because I’m right’.

That’s fine with me. I actually really get joy out of it. It just means you’re stupid and weak.

These last 2 years of seeing you guys melt down has been so incredible. Hilarious stuff
Any time you want to join the conversation with the adults you can respond to @PolishHeadlock pretty clear answer as to why there is a special counsel.

Lol all of your posts are meltdowns

"Trump is smarter than you"

You are stupid and weak. Which is why you worship a guy like Trump.

You have no rebuttals outside of that

Any time you want to join the conversation with the adults you can respond to @PolishHeadlock pretty clear answer as to why there is a special counsel.

You guys are blinded by your hatred.

Trump can fire him for anything, he can also fire Mueller, Rosenstein and anybody else he wants to fire. That is within his power. This is irrefutable fact.

And given that there is at least one lawyer between you guys, I’d expect you to know this.

Now, why was special counsel appointed? Not for the reason you said. You’re wrong, again. Ouch. It was because Rosenstein appointed after Sessions recused himself. His reasoning was because given circumstances, a special counsel would be more independent than one under Trump’s indirect influence. Has nothing directly to do with Comey. And even if that is his reasoning, it could be bullshit. The simple fact is that the SC was appointed because Rosenstein wanted it to be appointed after Sessions tucked tail. Simple.

Trump can effectively fire anybody he wants to in the FBI. He can shut them down almost completely by starving them of any funding through veto and this would be within his power.

You guys are blinded by your hatred.

Trump can fire him for anything, he can also fire Mueller, Rosenstein and anybody else he wants to fire. That is within his power. This is irrefutable fact.

And given that there is at least one lawyer between you guys, I’d expect you to know this.

Now, why was special counsel appointed? Because Rosenstein appointed after Sessions recused himself. His reasoning was because given circumstances, a special counsel would be more independent than one under Trump’s indirect influence. Has nothing directly to do with Comey.

Trump can effectively fire anybody he wants to in the FBI. He can shut them down almost completely by starving them of any funding through veto and this would be within his power.

Lol "Any DA could Have done this"..... what was the implication behind that statement?

And I posted the reason we have a Special Counsel.

And Trump appointed Rosenstein to his position.

So yeah Trump can fire the people he appointed.

But why is he firing them?

Why did he fire Comey?

He doesn't want any DA investigating Russian Interference

He doesn't want the DOJ or the State Department preventing future interference.

Congress approved funding to do both and he refused use those funds.

These are the same morons who would’ve had Nixon’s back saying no investigation should take place because Richie said so.

These are the same morons who would have supported Nixon in silencing the newspapers from printing naughty stuff about that corrupt asshole.

These are the same morons who would’ve had Nixon’s back saying no investigation should take place because Richie said so.

These are the same morons who would have supported Nixon in silencing the newspapers from printing naughty stuff about that corrupt asshole.

But at least you had the narrative that Nixon had American interests at heart.

Trump is literally working against American interests in almost every way

So it turns out after all this time that the people colluding with Russia were actually.........

Wait for it........

The russians.....

But at least you had the narrative that Nixon had American interests at heart.

Trump is literally working against American interests in almost every way

I would imagine he was sending kids off to Vietnam knowing the war would never be won by America.

I wonder if a Mueller indictment would speed this up?

Pretty early on I wasn't sold that this would go anywhere. Don Jr.'s emails and meeting with the Russians is the turning point. That and Trump shriveling up when it comes to Russia makes it even more obvious he was bought by them.

Back