The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

You guys are blinded by your hatred.

Trump can fire him for anything, he can also fire Mueller, Rosenstein and anybody else he wants to fire. That is within his power. This is irrefutable fact.

And given that there is at least one lawyer between you guys, I’d expect you to know this.

Now, why was special counsel appointed? Not for the reason you said. You’re wrong, again. Ouch. It was because Rosenstein appointed after Sessions recused himself. His reasoning was because given circumstances, a special counsel would be more independent than one under Trump’s indirect influence. Has nothing directly to do with Comey. And even if that is his reasoning, it could be bullshit. The simple fact is that the SC was appointed because Rosenstein wanted it to be appointed after Sessions tucked tail. Simple.

Trump can effectively fire anybody he wants to in the FBI. He can shut them down almost completely by starving them of any funding through veto and this would be within his power.
Yes, and him firing Comey came with the special counsel as a consequence once he admitted it was about the Russia investigation. Trumps fault, nobody else.

Trump's not going to starve anyone or shut anything down from here on out...he's going to deal with what comes out of the FBI and what comes out of the special counsel. This is because politically he has no choice.

I don't hate Trump, I think he's a self serving sociopath though.

Trumps ambassador to Germany and former fox news talking head

Not that this is especially important or relevant, but look at Gowdy!! Is he not turning into the ultimate gay ventriloquist dummy?!

Anyone remember this guy? Imran Aywan? He was a big deal here a few years ago with the trump supporters and ct crowd. Blaming him for being the real hacker or having to do with it. Proclaiming he was going to spend years in prison and whatever else. Well none of that happened.

Ex-Dem IT staffer slammed by Trump pleads guilty to bank fraud

By JOHN BRESNAHAN

07/03/2018 11:55 AM EDT

Updated 07/03/2018 01:23 PM EDT

Imran Awan — the former House Democratic IT consultant at the center of conservative conspiracy theories that were even promoted by President Donald Trump — pleaded guilty on Tuesday to one felony count of federal bank fraud.

Criminal charges against his wife, Hina Alvi, will be dropped as part of the plea deal between Awan and the Justice Department.

Story Continued Below

Awan's attorney and DOJ agreed to a recommendation of probation for Awan, although that will not be final until U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan sentences him on Aug. 21.

Despite an extensive investigation by federal agents, Awan and Alvi were not found to have any ties to a foreign intelligence agency targeting Congress or to be involved in a criminal ring that stole equipment from Democratic lawmakers.

There had been numerous stories in conservative publications over the past two years suggesting Awan, Alvi and other family members who worked with his IT firm engaged in a host of potentially illegal activities. But no such charges were ever filed against him or his family members, the Justice Department acknowledged in the plea agreement.

Awan’s lawyer, Christopher Gowen, lashed out at Trump and House Republicans for spreading false allegations against his client.

“For the past 19 months my client, Imran Awan, has been the target of a coordinated effort by House Republicans, the President, and right-wing ‘media’ in an effort to destroy the reputation of a dedicated public servant for political purposes. Today’s plea deal resolves, in black and white, any question that any of the coordinated allegations were true,” Gowen said in a statement.

“My client is not a ‘spy,’ nor part of a ‘spy ring.’ There has never been any missing server, smashed hard drives, blackmailed members of Congress, or breach of classified information,” he added. “This was all made up, for purposes of clickbait, Fox News stories, and political opportunism. And yes, this repugnant behavior went straight to the top. Just weeks ago, the President of the United States tweeted again alleging that Imran was responsible for a missing Democratic Party server.”

Trump tweeted last month, “Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!”

At the time of Trump’s tweet, DOJ already had the House Democratic server in its possession. Awan, who was once employed by Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), also met eight times with FBI agents and other federal investigators.
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/03/imran-awan-pleads-guilty-692394

The problem with a lot of you rapid anti Trump guys is that you get really defensive and aggressive and and you don’t actually respond to any of the arguments people put forth. You just expect everybody to take your word as gospel and you can’t offer up rebuttals so you just say ‘well I’m not responding because I’m right’.

That’s fine with me. I actually really get joy out of it. It just means you’re stupid and weak.

These last 2 years of seeing you guys melt down has been so incredible. Hilarious stuff

You haven't posted anything resembling a point that needs refuting. All you've done is say that you don't care about these indictments (despite them proving you wrong for denying russian state interference), because they don't directly implicate trump.

You guys are blinded by your hatred.

Trump can fire him for anything, he can also fire Mueller, Rosenstein and anybody else he wants to fire. That is within his power. This is irrefutable fact.

Show us the Supreme Court ruling that makes this an irrefutable fact.

There you go lad, a direct rebuttal to your "point."

So it turns out after all this time that the people colluding with Russia were actually.........

Wait for it........

The russians.....

That's not what the indictments say.

Do you just make shit up at random?

Show us the Supreme Court ruling that makes this an irrefutable fact.

There you go lad, a direct rebuttal to your "point."

You don't need a supreme court ruling that makes it an irrefutable fact, lol. Why are you so deluded?

He has the power under the executive branch. One easy pathway is to fire Sessions and Rosenstein and direct his new AG to do it. This is absolutely constitutional.

Regarding the title... indicting Russian secret agents has zero to do with Trump

Well, it certainly hurts his theory that it was a 400 pound man in New Jersey that did it, at the very least.

Not that this is especially important or relevant, but look at Gowdy!! Is he not turning into the ultimate gay ventriloquist dummy?!

What makes him "gay?" I swear, you guys see homosexuality everywhere.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif
See? You guys love this shit.

Well, it certainly hurts his theory that it was a 400 pound man in New Jersey that did it, at the very least.
This was a PR stunt, this indictment coming a couple of days before Trump meets Putin. Pretty obvious. They'll ramp it up a bit around the mid terms and then it'll be over.

This was a PR stunt, this indictment coming a couple of days before Trump meets Putin. Pretty obvious. They'll ramp it up a bit around the mid terms and then it'll be over.
Must have wanted to ruin Trump's mid-year performance review with his boss, Putin.

Must have wanted to ruin Trump's mid-year performance review with his boss, Putin.
Nah, they just knew that no one would really pay any attention to whether or not the indictments actually had anything to do with Trump. "huhr, Rusher is scurry! Trump is visiting them? He must be scurry too!"

Nah, they just knew that no one would really pay any attention to whether or not the indictments actually had anything to do with Trump. "huhr, Rusher is scurry! Trump is visiting them? He must be scurry too!"
The depth and breadth of your analysis is really bigly Seano.

I don't know how anyone can say that rosenstein and the special counsel are neutral truth seekers after that stunt.

lmao Podesta's email was literally "password". Suppose that isn't true, he was phished... You don't have to be a world class Russian super villain to hack that...

I don't know how anyone can say that rosenstein and the special counsel are neutral truth seekers after that stunt.

I see. They should postpone any indictments until after Trump has his private meeting with the man Team Trump is under investigation for colluding with. Wouldn't want to put Trump in the uncomfortable position of actually defending America from a hostile foreign power still intent on attacking our infrastructure.

The #1 concern of the special counsel should instead be to ensure that at no point is it highlighted how obsequious Trump is towards Putin, which the news that came out before this meeting and the results of this meeting ("I asked and he said he didn't do it! How many times am I supposed to ask!") will display for everyone.

Yes, and him firing Comey came with the special counsel as a consequence once he admitted it was about the Russia investigation. Trumps fault, nobody else.

Trump's not going to starve anyone or shut anything down from here on out...he's going to deal with what comes out of the FBI and what comes out of the special counsel. This is because politically he has no choice.

I don't hate Trump, I think he's a self serving sociopath though.
I'll hate him for both of us

Back