The Iran deal decision: Tump withdraws the US.

My first point was enough to slam it but you took it home. No congressional oversight? So a handshake deal?

The money was for what? Arms deals from over 30 years ago?

Try doing some reading. At least try for some basic knowledge on the subject you debate. Jeez. Seems you don´t even have a toddler level understanding of the topic at hand. But Iran deal baaaaad.

Try doing some reading. At least try for some basic knowledge on the subject you debate. Jeez. Seems you don´t even have a toddler level understanding of the topic at hand. But Iran deal baaaaad.

The FACT that the deal had no congressional approval is enough to sour it for me.

A toddler level of understanding of a backdoor deal? Get the fuck out of here.

The FACT that the deal had no congressional approval is enough to sour it for me.

A toddler level of understanding of a backdoor deal? Get the fuck out of here.

You don´t even know why congressional approval was not needed for an international deal, lol. I guess if that is the straw you want to grasp, be my guest. Pretty pathetic imo.

You are also not entirely correct about congress not having a say.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...wrongly-says-congress-had-no-input-iran-nucl/

Last edited:
You don´t even know why congressional approval was not needed for an international deal, lol. I guess if that is the straw you want to grasp, be my guest. Pretty pathetic imo.

It wasn't needed because Obama just made shit up as he went along. It was a shitty deal that violated the American constitution. You know, that thing the country is based on.

It wasn't needed because Obama just made shit up as he went along. It was a shitty deal that violated the American constitution. You know, that thing the country is based on.

How did it violate the constitution? What Obama did was perfectly within the law. Seems you are the one making shit up as you go. Guess you didn´t read the article.

Explain how it is a shitty deal please. You keep saying this but at the same time seem to know very little of the deal.

Deal is over....there is no more deal. Death to America about to get a dose of freedom.

Start supplying anti gov rebels

Cya iran

How did it violate the constitution? What Obama did was perfectly within the law. Seems you are the one making shit up as you go. Guess you didn´t read the article.

Explain how it is a shitty deal please. You keep saying this but at the same time seem to know very little of the deal.

Even if you are the blessed Barack Obama, the President cannot make legally binding international agreements without them being ratified by Congress.
But I'm the toddler.

Even if you are the blessed Barack Obama, the President cannot make legally binding international agreements without them being ratified by Congress.
But I'm the toddler.

Yes he can. It is a matter of definition, toddler. A trick first used by FDR. Maybe if you knew your own history or if you read the article I posted you would have already known this. I´ll post another article, not that I think you will read it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-iran-deal-explained/?utm_term=.ec1227b64984

Still no input on why the deal itself is bad? No? Didn´t think so.

Yes he can. It is a matter of definition, toddler. A trick first used by FDR. Maybe if you knew your own history or if you read the article I posted you would have already known this. I´ll post another article, not that I think you will read it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-iran-deal-explained/?utm_term=.ec1227b64984

Still no input on why the deal itself is bad? No? Didn´t think so.

Here's another article from the same site about a week later https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...utional/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6c9580502fbb

Just cleaning up more of obamas mess

It was shitty because it wasn't a treaty. A treaty is approved by Congress. It was just an executive action. That's shitty.

It was also shitty because it allowed Iran to develop ICBMs and the deal expires in 10 years. In 10 years, Iran has ICBMs and can make a warhead in 6 months. It was just kicking the can down the road. That's how we ended up with North Korea. Which Obama also just kicked the can down the road on.

Face it Trumptards, the only reason Trump pulled out of the deal was because Obama made it and to suck up to Saudis and Bibi(probably getting a payoff for it.). You Trumptards better be the first ones to enlist to fight the war on Iran.

Face it Trumptards, the only reason Trump pulled out of the deal was because Obama made it and to suck up to Saudis and Bibi(probably getting a payoff for it.). You Trumptards better be the first ones to enlist to fight the war on Iran.

Well, perhaps if Obama had any foreign policy, or negotiating chops, he would have come up with a legally binding document instead of a glorified pinky promise...

Well, perhaps if Obama had any foreign policy, or negotiating chops, he would have come up with a legally binding document instead of a glorified pinky promise...
Sure bud, the Republican were so cooperative during Obamas terms, they opposed whatever he tried to do no matter the situation.

Well, we all know where the adults in the room come from... We used to be the shining beacon on the hill beckoning the poor, the lost, the weary.

Now, we're looking more and more like a banana republic every day.

It was shitty because it wasn't a treaty. A treaty is approved by Congress. It was just an executive action. That's shitty.

It was also shitty because it allowed Iran to develop ICBMs and the deal expires in 10 years. In 10 years, Iran has ICBMs and can make a warhead in 6 months. It was just kicking the can down the road. That's how we ended up with North Korea. Which Obama also just kicked the can down the road on.

Wrong.

Outrage based on total fucking ignorance seems to be the theme in regards to this Iran deal.

98% reduction in fissile material
80% reduction in centrifuges leaving only older tech
Only heavy water reactor filled with concrete
Massive reduction in centrifuge R&D
Ongoing inspections

That´s just so far.

I guess now that the deal is working, congressional approval is final sad little straw you have to cling to.

When congress are obstructionist assholes the President needs to go around those idiots. Hence this little trick being used all the way back to FDR. But it´s only bad because Obama did it.
Hell even Trump has had to go around congress despite his own party controlling everything. He has almost 50% more EOs in his first year compared to Obama. 40 vs 57.. I guess if he had any negotiating chops he would have come up with a solution, right?

98% reduction in fissile material
80% reduction in centrifuges leaving only older tech
Only heavy water reactor filled with concrete
Massive reduction in centrifuge R&D
Ongoing inspections

That´s just so far.

I guess now that the deal is working, congressional approval is final sad little straw you have to cling to.

When congress are obstructionist assholes the President needs to go around those idiots. Hence this little trick being used all the way back to FDR. But it´s only bad because Obama did it.
Hell even Trump has had to go around congress despite his own party controlling everything. He has almost 50% more EOs in his first year compared to Obama. 40 vs 57.. I guess if he had any negotiating chops he would have come up with a solution, right?

True or false, Iran could develop missile technology under the “deal”?

When the “deal” expires, how long do you think it would take them to develop a nuke to put on that missile?

Why was Iran unwilling to extend the “deal”? It’s almost like they want nukes...

Back