The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

Hey guys,

I am taking off for a few days and will not be online. I hope I don't take down any other threads while not being on sherdog at all.

But anyway, you will once again see the character assassination of the LEFTISTS. Business insider cuck bitch writer called Jordan Peterson "far right"

Now, if the LEFT will characterize Peterson as far right and therefore a nazi and therefore fine to attack, then don't be surprised when they come for everyone else not riding the Marxist dick of genocide

Disgusting

Show me the while male and I will find you the racist

Edit: I see Jordan Peterson being labeled as far-right has already been posted. Too many journalists are dishonest scumbags. It is quite clear from briefly browsing Kovach's twitter that he is pushing a leftist agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Peterson on being mislabeled Far-Right by Business Insider journalist Steve Kovach:

Business insider is the epitome of dipshit journalism. I don't even want to give that site credit as journalism. All you get from that site is click bait, overdramatization, and a bunch of smug articles acting like they understand a complicated topic more than anyone else (written by one of their dipshit 20-30 something year old contributors).

MARKET TANKS along with some volcano erupting
Translation: Dow went down like 10 points
MARKET BOOMS! with fireworks picture
Translation: Dow went up 10
Here's 20 pictures to show just how cool Hillary is (i shit you not, this was an article these dipshits made and by article, I mean picture show like most of their stuff)
Everyone has (insert topic here) all wrong and here's why (written by dipshit 23 years old who doesn't know anything about the topic)

Any actual news on that piece of shit website is always rehashed. In other words, they go to another website like CNN, read the story and then paraphrase their own story and saw "originally reported by CNN." I know a lot of sites do that but when you factor in the dumb shit above they do, they become the worst news site on the internet hands down.

Also keep in mind, I'm in my 20s so this isn't so generation bias here.

I posted this in the Google thread, but I'm going to post it here as well. It's too good to get lost.

Jordan Peterson with words to live by @9:59

"I would encourage those of you who are considering yourself on the alt-right as well as the radical left to transcend your dangerous and impersonal ideological identification and start to live as true individuals in the world."

Washington Post referring to Jordan Peterson as a Right-Wing YouTube personality. Do journalists have any integrity?

Jordan Peterson with words to live by @9:59

"I would encourage those of you who are considering yourself on the alt-right as well as the radical left to transcend your dangerous and impersonal ideological identification and start to live as true individuals in the world."
<GinJuice>

<36>

Like they have no sense of irony. My goodness. Well, Ryerson is up there with U of T when it comes to churning out "progressives" so this shouldn't be a surprise. They've also been threatening to tear down statues there for a while now as well.

<Varys01>

Seems like it's another case of "progressives" threatening violence and then the school caving and cancelling the event. Unless they consider the words that will be spoken to be "violence" which of course we hear sometimes from these freaks. But we've seen things like this before, where supposed conservative speakers have their talks cancelled after threats of violence from left-wing agitators. Doesn't this encourage violent rhetoric (and actual violence)?

edit: some funny responses

<Varys01>

Seems like it's another case of "progressives" threatening violence and then the school caving and cancelling the event. Unless they consider the words that will be spoken to be "violence" which of course we hear sometimes from these freaks. But we've seen things like this before, where supposed conservative speakers have their talks cancelled after threats of violence from left-wing agitators. Doesn't this encourage violent rhetoric (and actual violence)?

Threats of violence and intimidation work.

A lot of the leftist political strategy is based on "Rules for Radicals" I think.

I made a post about the Ryerson incident in another thread. I am also going to post it here:

Speaking events are being shut down by leftist radicals threatening violence and labeling anyone who does not fall in line with their ideology as Nazis and Fascists. Canada is becoming a very difficult place to openly admit you have conservative views.

Recently, a free speech panel discussion was canceled because a leftist group feels that the speakers are fascists and they have decided they will take it upon themselves to shut down the discussion if the university does not. Of course, the university listened to the leftist radicals.

There is a very disturbing precedent being set where a radical leftist group merely has to yell Nazi or Fascist and then threaten violence and that justifies shutting down free speech.

<{clintugh}>

Facing pushback, Ryerson University cancels panel discussion on campus free speech

Ryerson University has canceled a panel discussion called “The Stifling of Free Speech on University Campuses” following pushback from activists who said the event was giving a platform to fascists.

The event, which was set for August 22, was slated to feature controversial speakers including University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson, who rose to prominence after refusing to use students’ preferred pronouns, and journalist Faith Goldy, who works for the far-right Rebel Media. Behavioural scientist Gad Saad and psychologist Oren Amitay rounded out the roster.

“After a thorough security review, the University has concluded that Ryerson is not equipped to provide the necessary level of public safety for the event to go forward,” he wrote in an emailed statement. “In light of recent events, Ryerson University is prioritizing campus safety.”

Christeen Elizabeth, one of the organizers of a planned rally against the event — “No Fascists in Our City!”, the Facebook event page for which originally featured a header photo of a crossed-out swastika, before the photo was changed Wednesday — said it was important to speak out against what she sees as violence against oppressed groups.

[Dr. Jordan] Peterson said the cancellation is “an indication of the crazy absurdity that characterizes the current political situation. There’s an element of surrealism to it.”

But he has increased sympathy for a safety argument, he said, given the “inflamed rhetoric” the protesters used.

“I think there’s no excuse for what they’re doing, with the Nazi symbolism. It’s very, very dangerous to engage in that kind of casual vilification,” he said.

“We’re drifting into a scenario of increased polarization, and it’s not an advisable time to contribute to that, wittingly or unwittingly,” Peterson said.

Peterson repeatedly echoed U.S. President Donald Trump’s assertion that ideologues on both sides were responsible for violence.

“It’s a time to bloody well hope that everyone takes a deep breath and walks backwards a little bit from the edge of the abyss,” he said, but noted that now was not the time to discuss the “sins of the radical left.”

From the National Post article I just posted:

Christeen Elizabeth, one of the organizers of a planned rally against the event said, “Transphobia is violence, Islamophobia is violence. Violence is contextual,” she said. “We can’t be complicit in this.”

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...eech/wcm/65986f6f-d393-4213-b10d-003e1c348c44

It is rather bizarre she would say this when I highly doubt speakers like Jordan Peterson and Gad Saad were going to spend all of their time mocking gays and trannies. They have far more interesting things to talk about.

Here is Gad Saad:

I have listened to countless hours of Jordan Peterson and he never fails to be brilliant.

he says more brilliant things in 5 mins than all the leftist combined have said over the span of recorded history.

2mXSZxGgUH5SUVAUxklM9RRg1lHSJKhdYDfABVXcv24.png

I posted this in the Google thread, but I'm going to post it here as well. It's too good to get lost.

This whole thing was just silly, on part of the "journalist".

It was a story that had the narrative of the Google employee being "far-right", and even in just altering the political classification of Peterson, still implies that he's "far-right". The story should be retracted completely.

This whole thing was just silly, on part of the "journalist".

It was a story that had the narrative of the Google employee being "far-right", and even in just altering the political classification of Peterson, still implies that he's "far-right". The story should be retracted completely.

Classic poisoning the well. What's interesting to me is that journalists think that this will work. Peterson has a cult following and is an extremely prominent figure. It is naive and ignorant to believe this mischaracterization will go unnoticed, so I assume it's written with a particular audience in mind.

I have been watching a lot of Jesse Lee Peterson lately and to my pleasant surprise came across an interview he did with Jordan Peterson.

Jordan B Peterson: Build Your Own Character & Tell the Truth -- Best Way to Help Others

28gLvM_j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back