The JUST BLEED GOD PW Inquisition thread

Thrawn33

JUST BLEED Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Brothers!

After the success of naming Saints in the last thread, let us name sinners in this one.

Name a main card supplicant who you have never seen BLEED: others in this thread may provide visual proof to oppose this condemnation.

No judgement shall,be made upon the accuser.

So with heavy heart I begin: I do so accuse the Big Bad Booty Daddy, Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner of heresy. I have not found evidence of him shedding his own blood,. Please Sherbros prove me wrong and show that he has bled for Us All.

Enjoy I guess. 4.00 I'd just skip the start because the commentary isn't synched up right.

Thank you Brother!
The Church of JUST BLEED finds Big Poppa Pump not guilty of heresy.

Any other legends we have never seen Bleed?

This has the potential to be a very interesting thread. Now I’m racking my brain trying to think of people.

He probably did but I’m blanking on a time Randy Savage bled from his head in a match.

This has the potential to be a very interesting thread. Now I’m racking my brain trying to think of people.

He probably did but I’m blanking on a time Randy Savage bled from his head in a match.

Interesting choice Brother. The Inquisition of the charge of heresy begins for Randy Savage.

Edit:

To be fair, it might not be Blood but this is pretty JUST BLEED
vUc8W1l.gif

Interesting choice Brother. The Inquisition of the charge of heresy begins for Randy Savage.

Edit:

To be fair, it might not be Blood but this is pretty JUST BLEED
vUc8W1l.gif

That scene is why I said bled from his head. Lol

Aww that kid. Hahahahaha

That scene is why I said bled from his head. Lol

Aww that kid. Hahahahaha

I would have to ask the Council:
Does allowing your arm to be chewed on by a king cobra make you not a heretic?

Jake the Snake?
Scott Hall?
Kevin Nash?

I'm just not sure I've ever seen this guys in a bloody match

Savage is not guilty. Bled in a cage match with Adrian Adonis vs Tito Santana and Bruno Sammartino in 1986.

Back to the drawing board.

Savage is not guilty. Bled in a cage match with Adrian Adonis vs Tito Santana and Bruno Sammartino in 1986.

Back to the drawing board.

Church of JUST BLEED declares Randy Savage not guilty of Heresy

Kevin Nash not guilty of Heresy.

Still searching for Hall and Roberts

Hall did in AWA, not sure if you can find vidoe of it.

Pretty sure Jake did in GCW in some of his fights with Garvin.

On the Hall questiin. I'm pretty sure he was shown on the cover of one of the wrestling mags from the 80's with the crimson mask.

I remember him getting hit with a boot by Col Debeers that I am pretty sure is what busted him up.

38.jpg

Nash is innocent.

Still researching the others
Hang on a second. I'm not sure that hardway juice should be considered absolution of this awful sin. Not accusing Big Sexy the Giant Killer of cowardice but I think this needs clarification.

My two cents. Unless a conscious decision is made to tear oneself's flesh open before thy match then it is still heresy. Any accidental plasma loss is not enough to satiate the JBG.

Back