THE KNICK on Cinemax

I'm on season 2 episode 6 and this show is still amazing. Season two has been even better than season 1 thus far. It's amazing how entrenched in history—and not just medical history—this show is.

I hope this show doesn't get cancelled.

On another note, there seems to be about 30 posts in this thread that I can't find for whatever reason. Has this thread been ravaged by the forum updates?

Last edited:
I'm on season 2 episode six and this show is still amazing. Season two has been even better than season 1 thus far. It's amazing how entrenched in history—and not just medical history—this show is.

I hope this show doesn't get cancelled.

On another note, there seems to be about 30 posts in this thread that I can't find for whatever reason. Has this thread been ravaged by the forum updates?

Yeah, a lot of threads didn't make it unscathed. Maybe it was due to the migration, but I prefer to blame the filthy white belts who seized the opportunity to rise against us. They will be tried for war crimes.

Back on topic though, I just finished season two and this is one of my all-time favorite shows. I don't wanna spoil anything, so just bump the thread again when you're done with the season.

NIce bump.
I tell all my friends about this show. This season just ended and it was amazing.
This show first of all is the best shot show on TV. Great story and the actors put on a fucking acting clinic every single episode. The cast needs to be interviewed by that blowhard with the glasses and note cards who talks to actors in front of his acting school. They should stand up in front of the class of aspiring actors, and tell them THIS is acting. Drop the mic and walk the eff out.

Finally it's been restored. I had to create a S2 discussion thread.

Anyway,

Holy shit!
Spoilers for S2 finale!!

Last edited:
Finally it's been restored. I had to create a S2 discussion thread.

Anyway,

Holy shit!
Spoilers for S2 finale!!
Great finale, Thack? Damn, didn't expect that.

Also the nurse Lucy and Henry end up evil as fuck, didn't see that coming.

Made for each other.

I liked the Cleary/Harriet match up.

Poor Cornelia having to abandon everything.

Apparently there is a 3rd season in the works, how the hell is that possible?

Come on, broseph. Let's make use of the spoiler tags.

Last edited:
the spoiler feature isn't working so I will brb after I go get a "golden lotus"

SPOILER:
lol'ed at Herman falling into love with a stripper figuratively speaking. She will leave him or start turning tricks again when herman loses his money fighting the arson case. barely found out that was harmony korine wife ,he did well for himself.

So I just re-watched both series and this might be the best show I've ever seen.

tumblr_inline_namhwmnc3X1shq1o2.jpg

And now I gotta go buy me some white shoes.

Back