The last BIG heavyweight upset?

Furys win o we vlad was. I disagree with you. I think klitckos performance was shoddy and fury had a little more. It certainly wasn't good.

Before that?

Sadly maybe watching Tyson lose to McBride. That was sad.

Yeah one point i remember the article made was that Wlad sets up his whole offence from his jab, measuring the other guy so the rest can flow from there. Fury didn't let this happen, every time he tried to measure him Fury hit his hand away, he kind of didn't know what to do from there.

Personally I don’t really see fury vs wlad as a massive upset. People do because they slept on him cus he’s the idiot who hit himself in the face.
Wlad used his physical advantages over all of his opponents, but they were all taken away against fury so he had to fight different. Had they fought the following week the result would’ve been the same in my opinion. Wlad had to change how he fought and he needed to be more aggressive which once again works in fury’s favour. He’s a guy that has been safety first for his entire time with steward, but he would have to put himself in the firing range against fury to land, and it’s just not that easy to completely change your fighting style. I disagree that wlad had an off night, his problem was fury’s enormous size, under rated boxing skills and movement. He was just a fckin terrible stylistic matchup for him

Last edited:
Back