Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild official thread

Which is why I listed a bunch of other games out or coming out for the Switch. If nothing besides Zelda interests you there's not much you can do about it.
oh i'm not big on video games in general. definitely have good memories of Ocarina as a kid though as well as the first one.

This hero path feature is very useful

Cant believe its the first time I have ever seen it in a game before

So I couldn't even beat the first moblin in master mode, the damage I was doing with the beginning ax was not enough to overcome the health regen.

I'm just about done with The Surge. Not sure if I want to jump back into BotW for Hard Mode and Master Trials or pick up Oceanhorne.

I just saw a pic, there's a fucking SILVER LYNEL in the Great Plateau in master mode. From what I've gathered it's going to be hard as hell starting out.

Going to wait to replay BotW until the end of the year when the second DLC comes out. This gives me time to try and knock off a few other games from my backlog and get me pumped again for BotW. Almost 250 hours burned me out the first time.

I just saw a pic, there's a fucking SILVER LYNEL in the Great Plateau in master mode. From what I've gathered it's going to be hard as hell starting out.

Going to wait to replay BotW until the end of the year when the second DLC comes out. This gives me time to try and knock off a few other games from my backlog and get me pumped again for BotW. Almost 250 hours burned me out the first time.

...What...THE FUCK?!!! Like WHY?!!! Fucking FUCK man. That's just fucking...I don't even know. You have the picture of that shit?

Tried the Trial of the Sword. HOLY SHIT is it fucking hard! Barely made it to the 12th floor where I died by getting accidentally stomped of all things by a blue hinox. And like I called, the prize is the Master Sword at 60 damage at all times which is actually pretty damned sweet.

Aight had some time to install the update and immediately jumped into hard mode. played for about 30 mins fooling around and this is what I found:

- died 6 times fighting the blue moblins before I managed to get to the first shrine. had an early issue with weapons (lack thereof) but I think I solved the issue before I turned off the game. I won't tell you how I solved it but its completely legit.
- found the silver lynel on the plateau. I ran like a bitch.... I ran... like... a... bitch.
- found some floating boards with enemies and chest. as soon as I get some arrows I am going to shoot those fuckers down and watch them plummet to their death.. hehehehe...
- killing the gold lynel with a rock is funny but understandeable in master mode. I killed a guardian using a metal block because I simply had no weapons. it was the only way to kill him. until I get stronger I think I will end up using that strategy (with nades) quite a lot.

I am not completely ready to go back to Zelda yet. I have decided to start the hard mode and finish the whole game again without going back to the normal mode. it'll make beating hard mode with all the extra stuff that much sweeter... damn I think this will hard as shit... Nintendo didn't fuck around this time around. they told us gaijins we playing Japanese hard mode.. not soft American hard mode.. lol

I'm glad to see master mode did not disappoint. I'm going to hold off on it until the end of the year when the second DLC comes out. I'm planning on starting a brand new game then. In the meantime I'll have Splatoon 2 and the rest of my backlog to keep me busy.

BotW is still GOTY to me thus far in 2017.

I'm glad to see master mode did not disappoint. I'm going to hold off on it until the end of the year when the second DLC comes out. I'm planning on starting a brand new game then. In the meantime I'll have Splatoon 2 and the rest of my backlog to keep me busy.

BotW is still GOTY to me thus far in 2017.

This is what I'm doing as well, not quite ready to dive back into Hyrule yet after 200 hours in my first play through.

I just finished up The Surge and plan on planning FF XII next week and that will keep me busy for a while.

This hero path feature is very useful

Cant believe its the first time I have ever seen it in a game before

I've got about 40 shrines left - this will help a lot. I feel like I've backtracked a lot but it's hard to tell because there are so many different environments and not every place is unique and memorable (I'm not saying the game isn't memorable, it has tons of memorable moments, but there's plenty of valleys and groves that looks very similar).

This is what I'm doing as well, not quite ready to dive back into Hyrule yet after 200 hours in my first play through.

I just finished up The Surge and plan on planning FF XII next week and that will keep me busy for a while.

I feel ya. The thing is, I'm not even burned out on the game honestly. I wouldn't mind jumping back in and doing another playthrough right now. Breath of the Wild is one of the best games I've ever played and I never once got bored while playing. Now that it's been about ~2 months since I beat the game my motivation to play is still strong. I just want to get through some of the games left on my backlog first. Not to mention Splatoon 2 comes out in under 3 weeks, and that game will get a lot of my attention. Plus waiting until the second DLC pack comes out will make it more rewarding having another story portion to do after the main game.

some chinese company took botw footage straight up into their advertisements

On travel for work and couldn't resist playing more.. let's just say right now I'm just snaking around and avoiding confrontation as much as possible.. there's danger EVERYWHERE!!!

So I have put in around 50 hours according to my profile and I have only beaten 1 divine beast

Pretty amazing game

So I have put in around 50 hours according to my profile and I have only beaten 1 divine beast

Pretty amazing game

It was pretty much the same for me. By the time I had done just about everything and beaten Ganon I had more than 250 hours put in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back