The link between your gut health and autoimmune diseases

Had a bout of IBS. Was pretty bad . Cramping . Pain . Felt like I had to shit all the time . Doc prescribed Prilosec for 6 weeks . It helped a bit . After 6 weeks I ordered 400 billion probiotic powder on amazon . Only supposed to do 5 day cycle . Cured my shit. Literally . Now I’m on 20 billion organism probiotic pills daily and will do another 5 day cycle of the 400 billion in bout a month or so . I’m a believer .

Link a bro to all this shit, please. I need literally all of it.

Yeah I agree that diet is important too. I have been eating more kimchee and less spicy foods . I use Nature’s Bounty brand . Not enteric coated . Keep in fridge ( both )I . heard it’s good to change brand often so your body gets used to different varieties . I’m sticking with the 400 billion for life though and will do cycles of it every couple months . That brand is Garden of Life .

Isn't Kimchi spicy though?

Yeah I agree that diet is important too. I have been eating more kimchee and less spicy foods . I use Nature’s Bounty brand . Not enteric coated . I heard it’s good to change brand often so your body gets used to different varieties . I’m sticking with the 400 billion for life though and will do cycles of it every couple months . That brand is Garden of Life .

Yeah peeps who are usually irritated usually sleep and eat like shit and dont exercise . I’m a Believer in gut biome and if there was a temple for probiotic bacteria , I would pray at it lol .
Gut is where the health comes from, humans are like cars, we need to put the proper fuel in our body, food is our fuel you put shit in there and bad junk your body will not run smooth, fats and cholesterol clog your arteries, sugar also is bad.

you have just a little bit of both, you need a balance, but avoid those stuff like snickers or foods that list all these crazy sounding chemicals on the bag thats going to damage your gut it takes time to do it

people dont realize just because Science approves it doesn't mean its safe, every year some scientist will approve something and then later some other scientist says it turns out this is not really good for you as once thought lol
they need to analyze the small print, many of these scientists are poor as fuck and are paid off by food companies to approve and give a positive report of safety so these food companies can use the chemical in their food

the truth is they approve a certain amount of poisonous chemicals in food, now people who eat said product every single day after a few years will develop illness for sure that's what they don't tell you

that this chemical is only safe at a LIMITED amount

Carragean is very bad for your gut, its in almost all commercial almond milks and soy, it is an emulsifier that causes the intestines to inflame, this is one of the main culprits of bowel diseases.

People drink those commercial milks daily and after a while it will eat away at the gut and the inflammation starts o build up until it finally causes the disease to be full blown and you get UC or chrons.

My number one rule is go with your GUT, if something is giving you bad reactions dont eat it anymore. our Guts are the key to are lung term health, if you have kids start young don't let them eat snickers, skittles, sodas, fried foods, fast foods get them used to eat fresh fruits,apple sauce for desert,veggies, fresh cooked meats, home cooked meals and eating their yogurts

I think they call that Celiac Disease.

But how the hell do you know what foods has gluten or not?

Most foods even if they dont say gluten free will have gluten, the only way to eliminate gluten is to avoid breads and processed foods and packaged goods and just eat all natural farm fresh stuff that you cook your self and buy from the market.

Also never trust people who say they cured or healed someone of cancer from eating something or removing gluten come on man chances are you are still eating gluten unless like I said you dont eat any store bought premade foods with additives in it and just cook your own steaks, fish, chicken and veggies yourself.
Celiac disease is something different. People try to pigeonhole all gluten allergies into that specific disease, but for me it's a different issue. Gluten gives me inflammation in my joints and throughout my entire body.

As for your assertion that I'm still eating gluten and that it probably has nothing to do with my being cured, it's not like if I eat a small serving of gluten then I'm instantly bed ridden, but the more of it I eat, the more adversely affected I am. By following ingredients labels, asking at restaurants, and using common sense about what kind of foods I'm eating I have eliminated it from my diet for the most part. Ingredients labels aren't always going to be 100% accurate when dealing with premade foods, but it's a start. It also helps that there are a lot of gluten free alternatives nowadays which use rice and corn instead of wheat. I also eat a lot of food I cook myself or from the girlfriend. It's pretty simple to avoid.

Don't trust me if you don't want to, but I had a recurring issue with arthritis from November 2015 until July 2017 and eliminating gluten was the only thing that worked to get rid of it. It worked like magic for my arthritis and drastically improved the quality of my life. Read up on autoimmune protocol diet.

Isn't Kimchi spicy though?
Yeah . I don’t do a lot of it though . I eat plain Greek yogurt with live cultures with honey and walnuts daily and eat kimchee naybe 3 x week. I used to do spicy food near daily . Mexican , Italian , Indian etc . Now only 2x week . Drink maybe once a week moderately . Also take a green drink from Walmart called super greens daily . I’m like 100 better than I was .

Gut is where the health comes from, humans are like cars, we need to put the proper fuel in our body, food is our fuel you put shit in there and bad junk your body will not run smooth, fats and cholesterol clog your arteries, sugar also is bad.

you have just a little bit of both, you need a balance, but avoid those stuff like snickers or foods that list all these crazy sounding chemicals on the bag thats going to damage your gut it takes time to do it

people dont realize just because Science approves it doesn't mean its safe, every year some scientist will approve something and then later some other scientist says it turns out this is not really good for you as once thought lol
they need to analyze the small print, many of these scientists are poor as fuck and are paid off by food companies to approve and give a positive report of safety so these food companies can use the chemical in their food

the truth is they approve a certain amount of poisonous chemicals in food, now people who eat said product every single day after a few years will develop illness for sure that's what they don't tell you

that this chemical is only safe at a LIMITED amount

Carragean is very bad for your gut, its in almost all commercial almond milks and soy, it is an emulsifier that causes the intestines to inflame, this is one of the main culprits of bowel diseases.

People drink those commercial milks daily and after a while it will eat away at the gut and the inflammation starts o build up until it finally causes the disease to be full blown and you get UC or chrons.

My number one rule is go with your GUT, if something is giving you bad reactions dont eat it anymore. our Guts are the key to are lung term health, if you have kids start young don't let them eat snickers, skittles, sodas, fried foods, fast foods get them used to eat fresh fruits,apple sauce for desert,veggies, fresh cooked meats, home cooked meals and eating their yogurts
To expand on what you're saying, not only is it important to eat foods that promote good gut health, but it's critical to avoid foods that destroy it. You mentioned fresh cooked meats, but if it's from an animal that's been treated with antibiotics, that's going to adversely affect your gut health. Opt for antibiotic free, organic meat whenever possible.

Celiac disease is something different. People try to pigeonhole all gluten allergies into that specific disease, but for me it's a different issue. Gluten gives me inflammation in my joints and throughout my entire body.

As for your assertion that I'm still eating gluten and that it probably has nothing to do with my being cured, it's not like if I eat a small serving of gluten then I'm instantly bed ridden, but the more of it I eat, the more adversely affected I am. By following ingredients labels, asking at restaurants, and using common sense about what kind of foods I'm eating I have eliminated it from my diet for the most part. Ingredients labels aren't always going to be 100% accurate when dealing with premade foods, but it's a start. It also helps that there are a lot of gluten free alternatives nowadays which use rice and corn instead of wheat. I also eat a lot of food I cook myself or from the girlfriend as well. It's pretty simple to avoid.

Don't trust me if you don't want to, but I had a recurring issue with arthritis from November 2015 until July 2017 and eliminating gluten was the only thing that worked to get rid of it. It worked like magic for my arthritis and drastically improved the quality of my life. Read up on autoimmune protocol diet.

Gluten is in almost everything though, maybe your health got better because you were watching what you ate

Read another where your brain health is also related to your gut. Makes me wonder if the White Matter disease that showed up on my MRI and my Ulcerative Colitis are both connected?
I had colitis for 6 years before I had my entire colon removed .

05FF8EB3-4E63-40BF-BEAF-AC019585E4EA.jpeg

Gluten is in almost everything though, maybe your health got better because you were watching what you ate
Wheat and soy is in a lot of things, but if you pay attention to what you eat it's not hard to avoid it. The improvement in my health is 100% related to the reaction I had to gluten and nothing to do with anything else.

To expand on what you're saying, not only is it important to eat foods that promote good gut health, but it's critical to avoid foods that destroy it. You mentioned fresh cooked meats, but if it's from an animal that's been treated with antibiotics, that's going to adversely affect your gut health. Opt for antibiotic free, organic meat whenever possible.
yeah I forgot to add that, you have to avoid meats loaded with antibiotics that shit will destroy your gut but most of us cannot afford the organic meats from grass fed cows.

Antibiotics given to you at the doctors will DESTROY your gut, I mean there no question about it its proven, it kills off bacteria in your body, including the good ones, people who take antibiotics need to make sure to up their probiotics intake.

Link a bro to all this shit, please. I need literally all of it.
Got the 400 billion powder off Amazon .
DC356026-E16B-4DA7-AAA9-7D220E185154.png

The Natures Bounty Ultra Strength Probiotic 10 ( 20 billion organisms ) I got at Vitamin Shoppe directly in their store but they got a website too to order direct . Good luck .

Got the 400 billion powder off Amazon .
View attachment 358195

The Natures Bounty Ultra Strength Probiotic 10 ( 20 billion organisms ) I got at Vitamin Shoppe directly in their store but they got a website too to order direct . Good luck .
I ve only taken the puritan pride sale probiotics but those shits came to me super hot so they probably died in the the mail lol

Ive also tried the Jarrow forumula ones but saw nothing

That Garden For live one you posted looks legit, that must cost a grip, the only other one I know of with that much bacteria is the VSL one that the doctors prescribe to patients that shit is powerful you drink it though its a powder mix I believe and expensive

When do you take that Garden for live do you take it right before bed or what?

I ve only taken the puritan pride sale probiotics but those shits came to me super hot so they probably died in the the mail lol

Ive also tried the Jarrow forumula ones but saw nothing

That Garden For live one you posted looks legit, that must cost a grip, the only other one I know of with that much bacteria is the VSL one that the doctors prescribe to patients that shit is powerful you drink it though its a powder mix I believe and expensive

When do you take that Garden for live do you take it right before bed or what?
Not too expensive . Like 30 bucks . Bout 10 days worth , or two cycles . Comes cold packed . I took it in the evening yeah before bed . It’s legit I didn’t wanna be on Prilosec for life . I’ll do a cycle every other month , or if I feel the IBS coming back . Good shit.

Gut bacteria seems like the next wave of med tech breakthroughs. Try to search for NHK World's TV show about gut bacteria where this white woman had trans-poo-sion from a gut bacteria "donor".

From my own experimentation, yogurt usually stops the runs.

I never tried kimchee, natto, or kombucha.

Not too expensive . Like 30 bucks . Bout 10 days worth , or two cycles . Comes cold packed . I took it in the evening yeah before bed . It’s legit I didn’t wanna be on Prilosec for life . I’ll do a cycle every other month , or if I feel the IBS coming back . Good shit.
Man im gonna cop some soon i bookmarked it, I only tried those cheep probiotics, a lot of good reviews on this one you used, is that how you chose it you researched it first or you just took a leap of faith and picked it out the bunch?

Gut bacteria seems like the next wave of med tech breakthroughs. Try to search for NHK World's TV show about gut bacteria where this white woman had trans-poo-sion from a gut bacteria "donor".

From my own experimentation, yogurt usually stops the runs.

I never tried kimchee, natto, or kombucha.

I will eat sauerkraut every day like a few spoons with my dinner or lunch.

I usually eat either Zoi Greek yogurt usually plain
0eac92e537b1c9b83a2955dd245f6772.jpg

or ill drink some Kefir
kefir_large.png

Man im gonna cop some soon i bookmarked it, I only tried those cheep probiotics, a lot of good reviews on this one you used, is that how you chose it you researched it first or you just took a leap of faith and picked it out the bunch?
Honestly Dr Rhonda Patrick mentioned it on Rogans podcast . Not sure what episode . Says she cycles it . I can thank her and Rogan for introducing me to some cool stuff .

Yeah, we may soon all get someone else's shit pushed into us. Search fecal transplant.

Some of the nomadic tribes vomit into a communal bowl then drink it to get bacteria from each others digestive system.

Back