The main reason Conor's LW belt stays with him, and will stay longer:

Sorry bro my ass ain't hurting because I'm no dickrider like some people <6>

brownnose.gif~c200

Sherdog is pretty awful these days.

I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't really understand you with Conor's balls bouncing off your tonsils. Yeah how stupid MMA fans are for not being happy with the most stacked divison in MMA being held up.

I know that Conor's haters had comprehension issues:

TL;DR for people like you:
Conor keeps belt->You keep hating->You bring him money
Conor gets stripped->You keep swallowing->You bring him arrogance.

Sorry bro my ass ain't hurting because I'm no dickrider like some people <6>

brownnose.gif~c200

I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I couldn't really understand you with Conor's balls bouncing off your tonsils. Yeah how stupid MMA fans are for not being happy with the most stacked divison in MMA being held up.

Why do blind haters do not understand the concept of being a fan?
And why do they project their homoerotic fantasies on fans of the sportsmen they dislike?

conor never got a penny out of me, old chap.

Well, in your case then, from your parents, after you begged them to buy Conor's PPV for you.
Of course lunch money is not enough for that, boy.

Conor's confidence was damaged in the Diaz fight and he got a taste of a big payday. Even the second further eroded his self confidence. He realized he could make some money with his mouth and I think that's when he started to see an exit route from MMA.

Conor is guaranteed a big payday regardless of what his "haters" do, but it will be a of fraction of what he's alreaday made. The UFC can't compete with that.

So, if you're a Conor fan, the biggest concern should not be that he's hated, it should be whether or not he's ever going to fight

Well, in your case then, from your parents, after you begged them to buy Conor's PPV for you.
Of course lunch money is not enough for that, boy.

Lmao u think people can only see fights by paying for ppvs?

My goodness

the main reason? he has it locked on his body like a chastity belt and "lost" the key

Nothing to blame you for.
You're adorable. I love you. Conor loves you. You bring money to Conor and entertainment to me.
Haha, my faith in humanity has been restored. These average people wont understand Conor's strategy of rustling them and making money, but i dont mind since these people are "average" for a reason.
Good job for recognizing this mate, you're intelligent

There are people, still giving a fuck about Conor? Also threads like this should to be taken down.
Nothing more than troll-bate and a waste of eveyones time.

Back