The main reason Conor's LW belt stays with him, and will stay longer:

He keeps his belt because he's profitable and Dana's friend. Fans opinions have nothing to do with it.

Fuck the grammer bro
English is not the only fucking language in the world

aw hey, even if you are on conors nuts, if english aint your first language then i take that back. fair enough mang

Different situation, different circumstances.
Back then they did not even though that Floyd fight will happen

Why not?
Fuck that it's different....Bottom line is Conor does not defend. He never defended the 45 pnd strap and got stripped. Now he is sitting well over a year and still no sign of any defense in sight. He will either vacate or get stripped...It's what Conor does Mano.

Correction, getting his ass beat by a old retired Mayweather. I don't care about the money he made cause I didn't pay for it or give a damn. No don't give me the moral victory shit cause Floyd was sandbagging until your man got tired then fucked up him.

He's a champion and to be a champion you gotta defend your shit. It's been a year now bro, how much time do he needs? Not pub fighting, fucking Rita Ora or fighting referees. You know he's stalling but can't admit it.
Oh so Floyd is just some old retired can. He was 49-0 and 4 years ago he schooled Canelo. You sound absolute moron when you discredit Floyds abilities just to bash Conor.

So, and let me get this straight, expecting a champion who's healthy to defend his belt, or at very least unify the belt with the interim champion ... this qualifies me as a "hater" now?

The guy has won 2 belts, which resulted in 2 interim champions and zero title defenses. You don't have to be a "conor hater" to have had enough of this bullshit.

So, and let me get this straight, expecting a champion who's healthy to defend his belt, or at very least unify the belt with the interim champion ... this qualifies me as a "hater" now?

The guy has won 2 belts, which resulted in 2 interim champions and zero title defenses. You don't have to be a "conor hater" to have had enough of this bullshit.
This, exactly. If one of my favorite fighters pulled the same crap and stalled a division, I wouldn't be cool with it. You don't have to be a "hater" to not like what has been going on with Conor. And on the other hand, if you go to every length to defend it, you are probably either a troll or a delusional fanboy.

This blabbering aside,

WME will get money from his boxing matches too. And you haters will do your work in this part too, because - I guarantee you - Pacquiao will face the reigning UFC LW champ.
And that will blow your mind.
Nobody cares how much money Conor's making. So what if criticizing him makes him more money? News flash: You don't get to spend it. You act like people are trying to destroy his life. They're not. They just don't take him seriously anymore.

If making more money in boxing gets him out of MMA then the haters win. So far it looks like that's exactly what's happening.

Also, if Conor comes back and loses his belt, it's the end of the Conor tour. He'll be less appealing to boxing without any MMA status.

You will have made him a lot of money and he will have made you look stupid.

Conor has already reached his peak. He has nowhere to go but down and no matter how much money he's made its really easy to blow it very quickly.

Stories like Conor's almost always end badly.

I'm a fan, not a creepy nuthugger.
Can I be just a fan, without homoerotic connotations?
Um, the answer to your question is no, no you can't, not after that obsessive garbage you just spent 30 minutes typing.

Next time I will use Simple English for simple people like you.
Um, that wall of text you spent an obsessive amount of time typing is full of nothing but simple English, so by your own reasoning, you are a very simple person. If you desire to sound a little more intellectual, perhaps next time you can at least strive for the Mike Tyson level of using words that you have no idea how to correctly pronounce or spell, and that you use completely out of context. At least then we can say you tried.

Last edited:
Back