The majority of NFL starting QB's are Evangelical Christians, Jay Cutler only Satanist

Fuck your can team, fuck Anthony Barr....

I hope if Anthony Barr has a significant other he's the victim of a DV assault with a cast iron pan

giphy.gif

I don't mind Thielen as much even though he wears that god awful purple shite.

He's like the younger pre-ACL injury Jordy IMO, dude is fun as fuck to watch (even though he fucking torched me for like 40 points in Fantasy back in like week 3.)

That makes me want to change my mind and like Cutler, but that quote sounds bogus.

Lol was up with this thread
Got jesus = good QB
No jesus = mediocre QB
Got Satan = bad QB

I can believe some people think all those pagan witchcraft and rituals are true
<{clintugh}>

Most of these souther evangelicals are wild party animals look at johnny manziel

A good example of the difference between being culturally Christian and actually living your life by the Bible

Even God couldn’t help Tim Tebow’s career as a QB.

Dude came in and made the JETS a bigger laughing stock than what they already were considered and also took down Mark Sanchez in the process.

Dude came in and made the JETS a bigger laughing stock than what they already were considered and also took down Mark Sanchez in the process.

?? He only played two games for them and did relatively well considering their offense and that he played the seahawks and pats - in which he broke his ribs in his first game against the hawks.

Brother, god helped Tebow to a playoff win. If that isn't devine intervention, I don't know what is.

?? He only played two games for them and did relatively well considering their offense and that he played the seahawks and pats - in which he broke his ribs in his first game against the hawks.

Name me one successful nfl team that runs two starting QBs.

There is none. His presence being there ruined one QB and his own career. Literally everyone who watches football knows his. The jets were the biggest joke of the nfl that season.

What was an even bigger joke is thatSanchez didn’t need Tebow there but the jets wanted to sell lots of Tebow clothing. Which they did. The jets actively trying to sign this guy is one of the biggest blunders of that franchises career

Name me one successful nfl team that runs two starting QBs.

There is none. His presence being there ruined one QB and his own career. Literally everyone who watches football knows his. The jets were the biggest joke of the nfl that season.

What was an even bigger joke is thatSanchez didn’t need Tebow there but the jets wanted to sell lots of Tebow clothing. Which they did. The jets actively trying to sign this guy is one of the biggest blunders of that franchises career

Not sure where you are getting any of that from -- Sanchez started and went medicore 3-4 -- he didnt even play after Tebow went down, they replaced Sanchez with McElroy

Not sure how signing a backup in Tebow who was 8-6 with a playoff win was "the biggest blunder in Jets history"

Not sure where you are getting any of that from -- Sanchez started and went medicore 3-4 -- he didnt even play after Tebow went down, they replaced Sanchez with McElroy

Not sure how signing a backup in Tebow who was 8-6 with a playoff win was "the biggest blunder in Jets history"

he also made two division finals when they put good team around him. THE jets didn’t need two starting qbs what they needed was to build a team around Mark again.

Yeah give that credit to Tim not the broncos defense. Heck Manziel could’ve had a good year with the with broncos that year as well.

The jets were the laughing stock of the league that season. No successful team runs two starting back QBs.

he also made two division finals when they put good team around him. THE jets didn’t need two starting qbs what they needed was to build a team around Mark again.

Yeah give that credit to Tim not the broncos defense. Heck Manziel could’ve had a good year with the with broncos that year as well.

The jets were the laughing stock of the league that season. No successful team runs two starting back QBs.

They didnt run two starting QB's -- they had a Starter in Sanchez, he was horrible. Its not like they split games at QB, Sanchez started 7, started off medicore and then went down hill. Tebow got in, got hurt and instead of going back to Sanchez, they went with their 3rd string McElroy.

Which defense are you talking about, man? The 2 years Tebow was in Denver their defense was ranked dead last (2010) and then 24th (2011) lol

Pretty sure Sanchez would've kept his starting job had he not sucked so badly, and then finally hit rock bottom with this during that season

Last edited:

So let me see if I can follow your awfull logic... Tebow is to blame for Mark Sanchez's career because he opted to sign a contract tendered by the Jets to work at his paid profession?
If he is as bad as you say he is, wouldn't it have easy for Mark Sanchez to beat him out?
You really need to leave your SJW/victim politics out of adult conversations about sports.

They also have years of concussive brain damage. Might explain why they are so faithful. Whatever, you say correlation, I say causation.

They didnt run two starting QB's -- they had a Starter in Sanchez, he was horrible. Its not like they split games at QB, Sanchez started 7, started off medicore and then went down hill. Tebow got in, got hurt and instead of going back to Sanchez, they went with their 3rd string McElroy.

Which defense are you talking about, man? The 2 years Tebow was in Denver their defense was ranked dead last (2010) and then 24th (2011) lol

Pretty sure Sanchez would've kept his starting job had he not sucked so badly, and then finally hit rock bottom with this during that season

Sanchez went to two divisional finals. That’s what happenes when you put an actual team around a QB. Like Tim in Denver. He was in the right place at the right time.

You don’t build confidence in a starting QB by allowing another “big name” to be expecting to share the playing time with you. No other successful team does that and that’s why the jets were the laughing stock of the nfl that season.

But hey they sold lots of clothing

And yeah their defense was bad one year then they picked up Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil which made their pass rush damn good allowing them 6 sacks each per game for the first 5 wins of the season.

Besides that no other team wanted Tim. In fact they would only want him as a tight end so the nfl has spoken about Tim. They didn’t want him.

So let me see if I can follow your awfull logic... Tebow is to blame for Mark Sanchez's career because he opted to sign a contract tendered by the Jets to work at his paid profession?
If he is as bad as you say he is, wouldn't it have easy for Mark Sanchez to beat him out?
You really need to leave your SJW/victim politics out of adult conversations about sports.

Yes successful teams don’t pit two starting QBs against each other. Publicly stating they’ll both get starting time. That’s nots how teams do it.

Show me a successful team that has won that way. Oh that’s right it’s never happened and never will happen.

Lol at your SJW comment. Literally get a clue you bozo

Back