The Man Thread!

TrevorRoss

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm disgusted with the lack of testosterone here. Every second thread is loaded with boo hoo. Well, us real men require a stronghold where we can discuss more pressing issues.

Like beer & whiskey, women, fighting, real world how to pick up women advice, fixing cars, wrecking cars, carpentry and its sub trades, welding, plumbing, farming, capital management , home first aid & std remedies , and general handyman stuff.

Men, we now have a home on sherdog.com. Sissies need not enter. We don't want you, unless you're here to grow a pair of balls. We will mentor you. To arms men!

Last edited:
I drink stout now. Does that make me an old man?

I'm getting bombarded by trannies that aren't getting paid to be here. Help.

every time there's a UFC event I invite the boys over (no women allowed) to the ol' man cave & we have the time of our lives, better than anything you & yours have ever experienced. I have these wise words plastered above the door, & I tell ya, whenever there's a fight ending in a decision, I walk on over, not even having to say a word, where I lift one leg on a stool, crack a 30% smile & point at these words of wisdom while nodding slowly. the look on the faces of my bros just exude admiration & respect, they know I'm truly dedicated to the sport, looking so glorious with my mullet-hawk, barbed wired skull tattoos & Affliction tee bedazzled with rhinestones & electric neon foil. they know I am gloriously wise, & how they wish they could be just like me........... playing with their toes & shit.

F5If3np.jpg

e06e7b790f8a14287a632a51dc9a54f9.jpg

I drink beer and measure stuff. Did I win?

I thinking hunting is a fairly manly activity.

So whats the best to catch and clean a pigeon?

Aren't you the guy that would take a beatdown from Pat Barry for some mediocre Thug Rose pussy or does my memory betray me?

Ur all pussies compared to a real man like me

I'm disgusted with the lack of testosterone here. Every second thread is loaded with boo hoo. Well, us real men require a stronghold where we can discuss more pressing issues.

Like beer & whiskey, women, fighting, real world how to pick up women advice, fixing cars, wrecking cars, carpentry and its sub trades, welding, plumbing, farming, budgeting, home first aid & std remedies , and general handyman stuff.

Men, we now have a home on sherdog.com. Sissies need not enter. We don't want you, unless you're here to grow a pair of balls. We will mentor you. To arms men!

Perhaps it has something to do with the last 8 year of the total pussy we've had for POTUS, totally feminizing everything. It's even rubbed off on Sherdog.

Total homo thread. Real man doesnt need this gay ass thread to whine and complain aboit whining and complaing.

Ts go get your sex change operation already biatch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back