The Man Thread!

Just bought a 2003 cherokee. Had to weld in some new metal on the floor and by the control arms but other than that it was in great shape.
Your truck came with FBS! Flintstone Braking System.

Just bought a 2003 cherokee. Had to weld in some new metal on the floor and by the control arms but other than that it was in great shape.
I've been on this site for 13 years now. This thread is the only time I've EVER seen welding even mentioned. Speaking of which I just acquired a 100% duty cycle arc welder. Yeah!

Mans work! How does your undies fit the king sized set of balls required to do that for a living?
Always snug bud. Not a bad job it can be enjoyable at times but oil refineries are not my favorite work environments.

Always snug bud. Not a bad job it can be enjoyable at times but oil refineries are not my favorite work environments.
My buddy is an equipment operator and he says his favourite people on site are the Scaffolders. Yeah oil refineries aren't the safest work environments. My uncle was a pipefitter for shell and he's got some stories.

Not sure if it's manly or not but yesterday I fapped in the shower around 2pm then banged the wife twice before passing out and crawling on her again in the morning. I'll let the sherbros decide.

Not sure if it's manly or not but yesterday I fapped in the shower around 2pm then banged the wife twice before passing out and crawling on her again in the morning. I'll let the sherbros decide.

Definitely manly. Welcome to my world, man.
{<redford}

Just tried mixing my whiskey with soda. Ack phooey! That's disgusting.

I've been on this site for 13 years now. This thread is the only time I've EVER seen welding even mentioned. Speaking of which I just acquired a 100% duty cycle arc welder. Yeah!
Nice. That's something I need to pick up.

Posts "man thread" in Gheyberry...unique coming out thread.

tenor.gif

Just tried mixing my whiskey with soda. Ack phooey! That's disgusting.
Whiskey mixed with anything other than a glass is a travesty. Well whiskey can be mixed with ginger ale, but that's all I'll do. Some single malts are good with a splash of water.

It's a Saturday. You should be hitting the old lady at least 3 times a day on the weekend and fapping in between.

Back