The man to finish Ben Askren

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Undefeated fighter Dwayne The Soca Spartan Hinds from the Caribbean.

Multiple title holder.

Defeated UFC veteran.

2 Time Pan-Am Sambo Champion.

6050350781_699bfdb17f.jpg

6064588014_6c08a2ccd8.jpg

Last edited:
Fight finder says he has a split win over a guy who is 17-15. He's a handsome devil though.

how about posting his complete name, a list of people he has beaten in MMA and some footage of him actually fighting?

11225355_953531691405670_7331203099867278347_o.jpg

Will we be seeing this soon?

On Askren's chin.

His record looks good but that is a huge statement to make

how about posting his complete name, a list of people he has beaten in MMA and some footage of him actually fighting?

Dwayne Hinds. His 9-0 is not a bad 9-0 tbh. Most of the guys he's beat are your 5-5 types. A lot of the guys he's beat have losses to well known fighters. He's no Dashon Johnson put it that way.

His record looks good but that is a huge statement to make

It is a great record.

For many years he was in the top 10 undefeated fighters till he took that fight on short notice while having Chik V.

i like your user name

Ben is getting that L.

cac98d5daad10ddc3a190c0d6fed3af7.jpg

Well thanks TS :)
He looks like he could be decent, would like to see him fight in a bigger promotion before making any enormous predictions however.

It is a great record.

For many years he was in the top 10 undefeated fighters till he took that fight on short notice while having Chik V.

I agree, it is impressive. Who will he be fighting next and where?

Well thanks TS :)
He looks like he could be decent, would like to see him fight in a bigger promotion before making any enormous predictions however.

He is fighting in ONE FC and will face Ben next year.

people tend to use the split decision with jay heiron to suggest that ben askren is not good enough, i think this guy will be ridiculed for having a split with gideon ray

not yet convinced he isn't a can-smasher but will be interesting to see what he can do

i don't know anything about him but considering how few challenges ben has why not lets see it

people tend to use the split decision with jay heiron to suggest that ben askren is not good enough, i think this guy will be ridiculed for having a split with gideon ray

not yet convinced he isn't a can-smasher but will be interesting to see what he can do

Ray was his first big jump in competition so he fought conservative, after that fight he gained lots of confidence and has been going for the finish.

Ray was his first big jump in competition so he fought conservative, after that fight he gained lots of confidence and has been going for the finish.

Ray was 3-7 in his previous 10 (and hadn't won a fight in 2 years by that point), and is 11 years older than Hines. How much of a threat could he really have posed ?

Seems an interesting fighter, although he didn't fought in a while.

Looks legit, despite "2 Time Pan-Am Sambo Champion" is one of the most oxymoronous credential I ever read or heard.

Lol, aren't you the same dude that was hyping up fucking Carmont?

Or just same av?

Back