The meeting in Prague never happened. You cannot witness what did not happen.

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
I received a message from a mod about a post of mine that was deleted. It was suggested I start another thread. So, let's do this again.

I was responding to this:
Funny how when the UN voted against U.S. involvement in Iraq, the U.S. did not give 'two-shits' about the results of the vote and went ahead and invaded Iraq in 2003.
The above is not what happened. This is what happened:

Anthrax is what connected 9/11 and the war on terror/Al Qaeda with going to war in Iraq. No one cared that Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies.

The claim was that Iraqis passed anthrax to Al Qaeda through Mohamed Atta in Prague at some meeting. This was after the anthrax attack. We saw the notes that said “death to Israel" and “death to America." The notes were sent from New Jersey and Florida where the terror cells were. The official story blamed Bruce Ivins who 'committed suicide' before his trial. After his death it was shown he couldn’t have done it because his lab was not even capable of making it. There was also no way for him to have been in NJ, Florida and Maryland in the time span required. And it definitely was not he who came up with the Prague story.

The Prague meeting lies began from James Woolsey who was getting his information from the Office of Special plans. This was literally an office within an office at the pentagon. The office was for neocon/zionists, Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith and was set up by Donald Rumsfeld; all of them with the infamous PNAC who in their great wisdom actually called for "A new Pearl Harbor" before 9/11, but that's another thread.

The Senate Intelligence committee admitted that these men were fabricating a tale and not collecting evidence. The whole thing was done behind the back of our intelligence community in this office that most in the intelligence community did NOT KNOW EXISTED.

Woolsey passed the lies along to Gary Schmitt and Robert Kagan of PNAC fame who wrote about it in their ‘Weekly Standard.'

This is about them declaring that senior Iraqi officials met with the leader of the 9/11 hijackers which connected Iraq to 9/11.

Then, after the first letters were opened, Israeli security claimed it was at that meeting where they witnessed anthrax being passed to Atta. Now, how could Israelis witness this at a meeting that never happened? Even the Senate Intelligence Committee claimed that that meeting never happened.

But, we still had notes reading 9/11, death to Israel and death to America, and Allah is great? And nothing happened? No investigation into these liars?

Then Colin Powell goes to the UN with the anthrax lie.

ac7948b360357c1b1c0f6a70670090e0.jpg

We had claims of WsMD, but this was the legal reason for war. This, if true would have violated UN resolution 1441 regarding Iraq having WsMD.

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/documents/1441.pdf

And we heard about mobile weapons labs from Judith Miller at the NY Times. Previously, she had blamed the 1993 WTC bombing and the Oklahoma City bombing on Iraq, so why not push this lie along with the mobile weapons lab story? They had no actual pictures, but they showed us this:

Trailer-slides.gif

Her source was Ahmed Chalabi who was also connected to the PNAC and who founded the INC, which would have been Iraq’s new government if they were attacked. This was her source and when the lies came out it didn’t matter. Judith Miller was with Powell’s speech writer, Lewis ‘Scooter’ Libby, they were a couple. Libby was an adviser for VP Cheney and a lawyer for the Mossad who represented Marc Rich, the Marc Rich pardoned by Bill Clinton. His wife financed Hillary’s Senate campaign, but I ramble.

As the story goes she gets sent fake anthrax from Al Qaeda, but why would she get the fake stuff from terrorists? A copycat attack? With identical notes to the real anthrax letters received by Patrick Lahey, Tom Daschle and others? And also sent from the hijackers location in New Jersey and Florida? Even though these letters came after, the first ones had not been opened (or reported on) so there was no way to know what those letters would have said. The letters came from the same people.

At the end of the day:

The anthrax came from Fort Detrick in Maryland, not Iraq.

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it.

Without that 'evidence' (LIE), the Iraq war could not have started.

Iraq had nothing to do with WsMD, Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11.

And the fake evidence that sent us to war was from the neocon/zionists at the PNAC. I have named names. It isn't like we don't know who these people are.

I Prague everyday
Iran as far as I could
Syria-sly, man

I received a message from a mod about a post of mine that was deleted. It was suggested I start another thread.

Yeah, I got the same message. Our posts did not get deleted, they got transferred to another 'Israeli/Jerusalem' thread. Seems like certain members :rolleyes: do not like a 1" deviation from their topic. They also don't like not being the center of attention on their thread. Anyway, I'm glad you started a new thread. ...and the guys don't realize you are Jewish and a girl. Jews against Zionism.

The UN did vote, it did not go our way, we went anyway and nothing happened b/c well ya. What are they gonna do?

Once again proving that INTL bodies have zero pull w/o their main driving force, the US. See: League of Nations for reference

The UN did vote, it did not go our way, we went anyway and nothing happened b/c well ya. What are they gonna do?

Once again proving that INTL bodies have zero pull w/o their main driving force, the US. See: League of Nations for reference
Generation Kill when they're getting ready to go in before their first potential gas attack:
"Sir, will the UN be going in with us." -Rudy
"Nope, it's the usual French talk of stall and surrender" -Lt. Fick

What topic are you on. This one deals with the anthrax lies, and the people behind them that sent Americans to war.

There was no meeting in Prague so there is no way that Israel's agents could have witnessed it.

Iraq had nothing to do with WsMD, Saddam and Al Qaeda were bitter enemies, and there was nothing connecting Iraq to 9/11.

And the fake evidence that sent us to war was from the neocon/zionists at the PNAC. I have named names. It isn't like we don't know who these people are.

Generation Kill when they're getting ready to go in before their first potential gas attack:
"Sir, will the UN be going in with us." -Rudy
"Nope, it's the usual French talk of stall and surrender" -Lt. Fick
I had mad older NCOs in the Army w/ me that went to Kosovo and Bosnia as part of the UN forces there

I uh did not hear good things about the vast majority of UN forces haha, well barring those from the former British empire (UK, Canada, Australia)

I had mad older NCOs in the Army w/ me that went to Kosovo and Bosnia as part of the UN forces there

I uh did not hear good things about the vast majority of UN forces haha, well barring those from the former British empire (UK, Canada, Australia)
Had family that went to Kosovo and a neighbor was in Somalia in 93. None of them had good things to say about the Peacekeeping Forces the UN has.

To paraphrase they most were like "it's the same clusterfuck as the US military without any of the ability we have to overcome that"

What topic are you on. This one deals with the anthrax lies, and the people behind them that sent Americans to war.

I'm not disputing that

all that is known

What also happened is the UN didn't support us, we went anyway, and we had no residual effects from it.
"According to Britain, a majority of the UN Security Council members supported its proposed 18th resolution which gave Iraq a deadline to comply with previous resolutions, until France announced that they would veto any new resolution that gave Iraq a deadline. However, for a resolution to pass, a supermajority of 9 out of 15 votes are needed. Only four countries announced they would support a resolution backing the war."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_and_the_Iraq_War

Anthrax is what connected 9/11 and the war on terror/Al Qaeda with going to war in Iraq.

The U.S. went to war in Afghanistan over Osama bin Laden and al-Qaida after 9/11. Iraq came later in 2003 and was a Cheney/Rumsfeld agenda. Both convinced Bush to go into Iraq. Bush was one sorry 'son-of-a-bitch'. Cheney and Rumsfeld ran the White house during the Bush years. I still remember Bush's stupid look at the elementary school after being told of the 9/11 attacks. He did not have a clue as to what to do next. He was waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

The 9/11 attacks were carried out by 19 fanatical Muslims acting on the orders of Osama bin Laden, the founder and leader of al-Qaeda, who was being given sanctuary by the Taliban regime in Afghanistan; and the invasion became necessary when they stubbornly refused to turn him over to the U.S. The U.S. public aims were to dismantle al-Qaeda, and to deny it a safe base of operations in Afghanistan by removing the Taliban from power.

Back