The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

Somebody isn't getting any.

Last edited:
Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

Fucking agree!

Tight jeans are for girls, Shirts with a V cut down to your belly button looks fucking gay and why the fuck are socks now uncool?

sounds like youre now too fat to fit into regular sized clothes and claiming they are all "skinny" fitted to cope.

Denial is the first stage i hear.

I heard someone say the other day that if men from the 1800s were transported to 2018, they'd probably start hitting on the men today because they thought they were women.

That shit rips when I squat to grab something, fuck jeans.

Spent an entire day at work getting made fun of because my jeans tore from the groin to the knee.

I don't really have to much problem with clothes but I was looking for some new boxer briefs and all of them had a closed fly. No way to pull my dick through them I see no reason in doing away with this. What kind of animal pulls their penis over the top to piss

<Steiner01>

I hate this trend of wearing non-boat shoes with no socks though; agree with that lol

the no socks thing, you now get these in men's sizes

vcBumVo.jpg

I have to confess I bought a pair in the summer, but when you look down, It looks like you're wearing women's shoes, and while I write this, i'm wondering if the bigger sizes are due to the rises in trannies and crossdressers. <{clintugh}>

Jeans have always been too tight in the crotch.

The tight ass jeans and shirt in your pic are a little much, most people dont dress like that. If you cant fit in an XL its time to go on a diet bro.

Also, if youre not wearing slim fit clothes you likely have no idea how to dress. Baggy clothes look awful

I just wish there was consistency. I bought an Ellesse (spelling) hoody the other week. Large was too small. So I thought "XL will be perfect".

XL arrives. TOO SMALL AGAIN. The size difference was TINY.

I'm a large in everything ffs.

Looks like you’re gonna have to be a bitch now and use the dressing room.

Looks like you’re gonna have to be a bitch now and use the dressing room.

Lol my old friend had the same weird perception that using a dressing room is somehow "uncool". I always laughed when his clothes didnt fit and he had to return them all the time, because he was too cool to try it on in store.

Its actually been more of an issue in the UK since a lot of the established clothes shops have shut down(C&A, BHS, etc yep high style shopping for me) and your left with those aiming at the younger market.

I mean yeah I'm carrying a bit of excess fat but I'm not exactly chubby and its rarely the waist line that's the problem, its the sholders of the size of my legs/arse, do men these days not have calves?

lol, that looks ridiculous. i'd be embarrassed walking around looking like that. you can wear fitted clothes though, without looking like that guy. if you go to macy's, they still sell levis that aren't the super-tight 501 or 511, or whatever numbers are the really tight ones.

Back