The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

Yukon_Do_It.jpg

I hate suits. Even if they’re tailored, you can’t windmill your arms. What’s the point of wearing something that restricts natural movements?
WTF, bro, why would you need to windmill your arms in a suit?

Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

@Phlog
I just ordered man jeans from a Finnish company that sells a lot to "operators" mixed military stuff and their own.
They decided to design and make their own jeans.
I am waiting with mild excitement.

I mean when the ad looks like this. How can they not be great?

35573d.jpg

I am wearing a pair right now on the basis of that advert you brought to my attention. They're fucking great.

Its actually been more of an issue in the UK since a lot of the established clothes shops have shut down(C&A, BHS, etc yep high style shopping for me) and your left with those aiming at the younger market.

I mean yeah I'm carrying a bit of excess fat but I'm not exactly chubby and its rarely the waist line that's the problem, its the sholders of the size of my legs/arse, do men these days not have calves?
Unless you're doing squats and building leg muscles like Tyron Woodley, your legs aren't huge because you're jacked, man.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
I don’t get why no one wears socks nowadays. It’s ridiculous imo

Wrangler do make regular fitted jeans, and they have big sizes.
Seems to me you should change your stores, man. I remember when I went to Zara last time and could not fit my biceps into XL (largest they had) short-sleeved shirt, I thought maybe I should not go to Zara? Because they obviously target tall lanky narrow dudes.
I do not know which brands would be best for you since we live half the world apart, but just try and search a bit. I would suggest trying some German or Swedish/Norwegian brands.

I am wearing a pair right now on the basis of that advert you brought to my attention. They're fucking great.

LOL.
Good to hear I am pretty pleased with mine too. But need to wash them a few times before I know what I really think.
I bought them the day before I posted.

Today's fashion is not meant for dadbods. Guilty, I am a few pounds over and struggle to find cool clothes. I have to choose either looking silly trying to fit into millennial clothing or look like Cormier in regular dad clothes. Seems like there's no in between.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?

Fashion today is entirely run by homosexuals, both male and female fashion.

They choose the styles that other homosexuals would look good in, and they would be attracted to. Enjoy your new fashion guys.

Sounds like my generation isn’t bothering to cater to the fat and ugly (and rightly so) LOL

It’s because it’s in style for dudes to dress like chicks. My favorite are the diaper cut sweats that are tight around the ankle.

Maybe you're just fat

Yes, I've been XL from 17 onwards.

Went shopping this week and none of the XXLs, from any brand or store, came anywhere close to being big enough.

Pencil necked geeks.

You have to know what to buy. I buy athletic slim fit stretch dress shirts now. They don’t billow out at the waist and are good for guys with a v taper. I used to have to buy a shirt that was too big and it made me look fat.
As for Jeans Levi’s makes athletic fit jeans. They are slim but stretch at ass, crotch and quads and taper at the calf. Not skinny but also not baggy. Baggy jeans are a mess and skinny jeans are gay, this is a perfect medium.
T shirts you need to buy a blend material, not 100 percent cotton. They are lighter and stretch more, and don’t shrink. I buy cK or Mk large and I’m 6ft 190.

I don't think ive ever tried skinny jeans

for the most past regular jeans have served me well

Back