The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

I actually agree with TS here. Seems like clothes are shrinking.

And it's not because I'm getting fat, mind you. I've lost over 100 pounds over the last few years, but my shirt size hasn't. I wore XL shirts comfortably at over 300 pounds. 100 pounds later and drastically smaller, and "Large" shirts are still too small. Even with pants, after losing all the weight, I still wear 38/32, because my thighs and calves are too big to go down any waist sizes.
how did you lose so much weight?

Beer understands the law of conservation of energy and applied it to his life for great amounts of win.

Ive Always been medium size, now some L wont fit. Im still ripped and always around 170lbs. Fuckers are not following the classic french measurements that the world was supposed to.

Maybe it's the influence of Chinese and Asian supremacy in the garment industry.

At some point there was a conspiracy to make XL into XXL by shrinking XL to what used to be L. The exception being XXL Nike baseball replica jersey being the old XL.

They should have left it alone and constant and have fancy boys buy a size smaller.

What also bugs me is you are supposed to wear shorts lowrider style or like with a significant portion of your underpants exposed because when worn normally, the crotch is way too tight while driving. Too much balls pressure.

The sizing these days can be a real head-scratcher. I remember when an XXL was actually, you know, extra-extra-large, and not just an inflated label for what's essentially an XL. I'm wondering if it's a trend or if they're cutting corners on fabric to save some bucks. Either way, it's frustrating.

It's confused by international shipping and no international standards for sizing.

I'm a 2XL UK but my shirt from China is 5XL and I could really do with 6XL.

I wear street clothes and oversized is back in style. Vintage (faded off black) oversized is the way.

I'm sad. Summer's gone. that means I can't rock my mandals anymore.

il_fullxfull.1487316744_mc11_800x.jpg

TS is right. i am generally the same size i was 10 years ago but the shirts are getting smaller somehow.
where the hell are all the men that can fit into those. an XL from 10 years ago is easily an XXL now. i still fit in my old L generic white tshirts, if i buy L today it would be impossible to fit.

I know this is an old thread but.. t-shirt sizes these days confuse me.. for many years regardless of brand I was comfortable in a L and once in a while an XL.. now it seems everything is XXL for me or bust.. and due to strict diet and exercise my body type/size has remained consistent so shit makes no sense to me.

TS is right. i am generally the same size i was 10 years ago but the shirts are getting smaller somehow..

I try to believe you guys, but at the same time at Sherdog most people claim to look 10 years younger, so I don't know.

TS is right. i am generally the same size i was 10 years ago but the shirts are getting smaller somehow.
where the hell are all the men that can fit into those. an XL from 10 years ago is easily an XXL now. i still fit in my old L generic white tshirts, if i buy L today it would be impossible to fit.

We’re literally bitching about the same thing lol.. glad to know I’m not the only one

{<redford}

Back