The metal thread \m/

These are two metal things I've been playing a lot lately.

Death - The Sound of Perseverance

The latest from Body Count, Bloodlust

I remember saving-up my allowance and buying this on cassette at Montgomery Ward's a few months after it came out...winter of '83 and I was ten and it blew my mind. Still such a great album today:

Checking-out a few tracks off the new Morbid Angel album:

I'm likely going to see Meshuggah soon. So damn pumped.

Here's something I just discovered @ArchGoat

They're from Canada, like a combination of Mastodon riffage, Opeth growls and what reminds me of Myrath cleans.

Tasty fucking track.

Well done, gentlemen. Looking through the last few pages, even the stuff I'm not particularly into isn't wack bullshit. Lots of good stuff in here.

Here is another lovely band that straddles the line of Metal and Hard Rock formed in 1987 in Texas. One of the best Post-Hardcore bands out there and their second album GOAT is amazing and the song Monkey Trick is quality. The vocal work is amazing

Hey guys check this out

A Filipino Thrash Band from the 80s. I did not even know there were Filipinos in the 80s

I've posted a lot of stuff from Meshuggah, but damnit, this song and video are so good.

I’m so out of the loop these days with metal music, Morbid Angel dropped a new album? And it’s back to being death metal? Might have to check this out.

Classic tune, one of the first Death Metal song I really found myself being a fan of.

Back