The metal thread \m/

Im learning a lot here some great posts of bands i don't always listen too..nuke blast and testament are excellent..
Ok my friends try these on for size, not heard this in ages. so...

And if i was a mma fighter, this would be my walk out tune..no doubt..

I don't listen to or play metal as much as I used to.. but I was fucking around on my iTunes the other day and came across the 'Pissing Razors' lol

Great band name, and great band as well.

Lyrical wise I only like two of their songs Coma and Elimation. Can you recommend me another song? It seems they half ass a lot their songs lyrical wise.

Sure thing, dude. Here, listen to these awesome cuts:

If you're a fan of Arjen Lucassen's work in Ayreon, he did a project called Guilt Machine years back.

My favorite song from them

I don't listen to or play metal as much as I used to.. but I was fucking around on my iTunes the other day and came across the 'Pissing Razors' lol

Great band name, and great band as well.

I remember listening to them in high school around 1999 or so after finding one of their songs on napster of all places. I came across them again a few months ago and realized just how generic they are.

I've been on a Mastodon kick lately. Heard about the band a long time ago but never really gave them a listen until 2009 when Crack The Skye was released. Upon hearing that album I fell in love with the band.

Back