The metal thread \m/

Caught Slayer on thier final UK tour last night along with Lamb of God, Anthrax and Obituary, all bands were brilliant.
Slayer played a blistering version of this, forgot how good this song is.

When this popped up in my youtube notifications I immediately stopped what I was doing to watch it. I am very late to the Gojira party. Only got into them about 7 months ago but god damn I have now fallen in love with their music. Also Lost In Vegas are great. I been following them from near the beginning and I like their honesty. We haven't gotten any new Gojira reviews in a bit and I wonder if it is because George went and listened to their other stuff. Still good to see they enjoy Gojira and also that they liked Devin Townsend but who the fuck doesn't!

uh oh how I missed it? I seem to love this band, need to listen to their other stuff asap!

It might have been posted already. Stumbled upon this today, seriously impressed.

Last edited:
Saw Monuments last night, absolutely blown away by them. One of the most insane gigs I've been to in a long time.

Any Conan fans here? I've had Revengeance on repeat a lot lately:

Caught Slayer on thier final UK tour last night along with Lamb of God, Anthrax and Obituary, all bands were brilliant.
Slayer played a blistering version of this, forgot how good this song is.

I saw them too, been more than 2 decades since I went to a metal gig, great show, if I could've gone back the following evening, I would have.

For those who like Extol, 2 Extol members, plus Liam Wilson and some chick on vocals:

Went to see Uncle Tom and the boys for the final time a few nights ago.... Slayer were my first gig at the tender age of 14 yo way back in 88... shit was emotional.

20181113-124843.jpg

Discovered this by hasard yesterday when it automatically started playing after i watched a Arch Enemy clip on YT. That girl has an incredible voice and range. Solid clean signing and she can growl with the best of them. Good stuff. If you like bands like Arch Enemy and The Agonist chances are that you,re gonna like this as well. I know i did

Discovered this by hasard yesterday when it automatically started playing after i watched a Arch Enemy clip on YT. That girl has an incredible voice and range. Solid clean signing and she can growl with the best of them. Good stuff. If you like bands like Arch Enemy and The Agonist chances are that you,re gonna like this as well. I know i did

Lol.. arch enemy? Get the fuck out with that shit

Usually not a fan of Swedish BM, but this is magnificent stuff.

Back