The Miesha Tate Thread

But the shoes point her toes and emphasize her butt muss-kulls.
Mmmmm.

Last edited:
I better steer clear of this thread. I get a little too excited in these Meisha threads and end up with dubbs. Apparently expressing your admiration for female fighters is against the rules.

miesha is the hottest mma fighter (until gina comes back, even though miesha's got a MUCH better ass).

of course, she's not so hot compared to Hollywood's best, but she's still hot. her body is excellent, especially that beautiful ass. I think sherdog is mostly made up of ass-men (we should do a vote), and miesha brings it. miesha is also very sweet, which gave her the nod when compared to rousey. rousey simply blew it with TUF.

I better steer clear of this thread. I get a little too excited in these Meisha threads and end up with dubbs. Apparently expressing your admiration for female fighters is against the rules.

Totally depends on the mod and the mood he/she is in? I see shit on here on the daily that would grt guys not dubs, but banned and nothing happens.

miesha is the hottest mma fighter (until gina comes back, even though miesha's got a MUCH better ass).

of course, she's not so hot compared to Hollywood's best, but she's still hot. her body is excellent, especially that beautiful ass. I think sherdog is mostly made up of ass-men (we should do a vote), and miesha brings it. miesha is also very sweet, which gave her the nod when compared to rousey. rousey simply blew it with TUF.

"Hollywood's best" is nothing but an illusion of cosmetic surgery, weave, hair transplants, hours of makeup, and photoshop.

Jelly? No bro. Wait, is this carawsy??? The dude is a shrimp and pops his mouth off yet has no idea what he's talking about. So take a hike

The guy is 5'8, the same height as GSP.

"Pops off at the mouth". You mean like any fighter should who wants to get noticed and get exposure on media sites like you're browsing and commenting on now?

All that hate for dating and secksing someone who wouldn't look twice at you on your best day.

Thanks for the laugh. But feel free to sit down with me and have a talk about mean old, average height Caraway popping off at the mouth.

2vi1gqt.gif

"Hollywood's best" is nothing but an illusion of cosmetic surgery, weave, hair transplants, hours of makeup, and photoshop.

i'm aware of Hollywood's culture, and I despise it. but there are still many (and mostly) gorgeous women in Hollywood. take away the photoshops, surgery, and makeup, and they're still hotter than your average cute girl. that's how they make it there in the first place.

that's why I appreciate shows like Deadwood. Charlie Fuckin Utter spittin and coughin his way down the thoroughfare... it's an ugly sight, but it's more real than these fuckin beautiful people solving crimes and killing vampires on every other show

No one cares. Guys, let's instead have a picture thread of Tate from American Horror Story. I'll go first and we can forget this thread ever happened by the end.

Evan+Peters+as+Tate+Langdon+American+Horror+Story+S01E11+Birth+4.png

WTF is this shit *points to the door*

Hopefully this is a very old pic cuz she seems poor as fuck as that bathroom seems like it is part of a 300$/month apartment

Maybe she's just frugal?

And yes, it is an old pic. Her and Caraway were looking for houses in Vegas fairly recently.

Back