***The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread***

what size is too big?

I ordered a Large when I need a Medium. Kinda sucks cuz I spoke with Dan at Golden Gear and told him my size and he suggested the Large. Gonna trade them off here or put them on Craigslist.

I ordered a Large when I need a Medium. Kinda sucks cuz I spoke with Dan at Golden Gear and told him my size and he suggested the Large. Gonna trade them off here or put them on Craigslist.

I would surmise that they would go pretty fast when you put them up. Good luck!

BTW, what the heck is up with you and wrong-sized shinguards all the time?! :icon_chee

hmm large for victory that reviews say run large would be too big for me i think

I would surmise that they would go pretty fast when you put them up. Good luck!

BTW, what the heck is up with you and wrong-sized shinguards all the time?! :icon_chee

I hear you man. So far the best fitting shins I have are the Bad Boy Training series. Yup....you read that correctly. The Sandee's were wrong even though I followed the size chart....the Victory's are wrong even though Dan swore by a Large for my size. Its never ending.

I ordered the Manto sparring gloves yesterday. Shit the price is too good to pass up and at the worst I have a loaner pair.

Twins special padded headgear up today. I really need a pair of shin guards though so I'll likely skip it. I'll let you guys know about the gloves though. Anyone else order a pair?

I ordered the Manto sparring gloves yesterday. Shit the price is too good to pass up and at the worst I have a loaner pair.

Twins special padded headgear up today. I really need a pair of shin guards though so I'll likely skip it. I'll let you guys know about the gloves though. Anyone else order a pair?

Hey man, do us all a favor and write up a review on the Manto's, please. Even a brief one with photos is good; I'm sure we're all curious about it. Thanks!

I've been lurking here for the past month.
I've been doing BJJ and Muay Thai for the past 2 months.
I've just started browsing MMAHQ for the past week.

So far I bought the
-Cageside no logo microfiber shorts
-Venum Sharp Shorts
-Manto Sparring Gloves

Need to buy some things as I'm new... but at the same time I need to not buy things as I am not rich.
I jumped on the Manto sparring gloves because they're cheap and could possibly be good... (I'm still waiting for my made to order Fairtex F-day to come in the mail from another site and I think that the Mantos will come earlier)

Punchtown Tenebrae for $60 today, might be a good buy for those who don't have to pay $30 shipping!

12 & 16 oz available, sadly only looks as though Gold/Yellow is available.

Punchtown Tenebrae for $60 today, might be a good buy for those who don't have to pay $30 shipping!

12 & 16 oz available, sadly only looks as though Gold/Yellow is available.

Got a pair of these from Gus. Really like them!!! Tempted to get a second pair....lol.

Bad Boy IMF Gloves or the 3G in 8, 10, or 12 ounces for $25 plus shipping. I have these in 12 and I love them. I highly recommend these. Thanks Rob for bringing these to my attention.

Bad Boy IMF Gloves or the 3G in 8, 10, or 12 ounces for $25 plus shipping. I have these in 12 and I love them. I highly recommend these. Thanks Rob for bringing these to my attention.

Not a problem my friend. This is the one Bad Boy glove I am keeping while I clear out the rest of my unneeded stuff. This would also be a good glove to buy someone who is just starting out and not sure if they are gonna stick with it. Cheap enough that it won't hurt the wallet but leaps and bounds better than any department store crap. Nice and compact with good protective IMF foam.

Not a problem my friend. This is the one Bad Boy glove I am keeping while I clear out the rest of my unneeded stuff. This would also be a good glove to buy someone who is just starting out and not sure if they are gonna stick with it. Cheap enough that it won't hurt the wallet but leaps and bounds better than any department store crap. Nice and compact with good protective IMF foam.
very nice prices include the shipping rate , problem there is no 14 oz +

@Jaime81

You thinking of getting a back up pair??

I actually am. I started working with my nephew and he wants to get some gloves. These would be perfect for him as he wants to pay them himself. I love the protection and really love the price. I know I'm a little late but mmajoes still has them.

I actually am. I started working with my nephew and he wants to get some gloves. These would be perfect for him as he wants to pay them himself. I love the protection and really love the price. I know I'm a little late but mmajoes still has them.

Good deal man. yeah I told a buddy at the gym that they were on MMAHQ(he's borrowed mine a couple times). He ended up ordering a pair. I think you and I are the only 2 on here who like these....lol.

Good deal man. yeah I told a buddy at the gym that they were on MMAHQ(he's borrowed mine a couple times). He ended up ordering a pair. I think you and I are the only 2 on here who like these....lol.

I don't know where you can get that protection and wrist support in a sub $50 glove. Not to mention how compact it is. It's the same size as my safetecs.

I don't know where you can get that protection and wrist support in a sub $50 glove. Not to mention how compact it is. It's the same size as my safetecs.

Lol.....we will now refer to them as the Bad Boy Safetecs:)

Back