***The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread***

14oz and 16oz Plus only. 70 bucks is a steal. Making room for the Regenesis. :)

http://www.mmahq.com

Fairtex Curved Thai Pads for $95.

They were sold out in an hour and now they're back in stock. Just bought a pair and the total with shipping and tax was $108

They were sold out in an hour and now they're back in stock. Just bought a pair and the total with shipping and tax was $108

I've always wanted a pair of these and they were out of stock the last time I was in Actionzone Bangkok. Decent price, so I pulled the trigger.

I've always wanted a pair of these and they were out of stock the last time I was in Actionzone Bangkok. Decent price, so I pulled the trigger.

The durability on those things is kinda janky. Fairtex straight design is far superior. Good luck!

Dang. I've always heard great things about the curved pads. Well, fingers crossed.

Not sure if it's the right thread for this, but bjjhq has the "rolling deals" going. Looks like new deal every 20mins.

As an update, MMAHQ was unable to deliver on the Fairtex pads. They made more available on the site, but they didn't actually have any more. So... bravo, MMAHQ. I had to e-mail them a few times in order for them to get back to me and tell me they didn't actually have the pads.

As an update, MMAHQ was unable to deliver on the Fairtex pads. They made more available on the site, but they didn't actually have any more. So... bravo, MMAHQ. I had to e-mail them a few times in order for them to get back to me and tell me they didn't actually have the pads.

Ive dealt with that before on that site. Sucks!!!!

Seriously?? I just had to go through that crap with the pads too. I wanted to order the R2C mitts that were on sale yesterday but i changed my mind. Im not dealing with it again haha

Seriously?? I just had to go through that crap with the pads too. I wanted to order the R2C mitts that were on sale yesterday but i changed my mind. Im not dealing with it again haha

In all honesty....it was only once. Every other time has been flawless. I'll still go there becuz they do every once in a great while have some good deals.

Today's offer is the fairtex SP5 competition shin guards. $55 plus shipping. I have no experience with these.

Today we have the Seven Fightgear American Boxing gloves in Black. 59 bucks. These are the ones with the neoprene thumb.

They still haven't processed my refund and their customer service takes forever to reply. Is this your experience with them in situations like this?

They still haven't processed my refund and their customer service takes forever to reply. Is this your experience with them in situations like this?

It took about 3 to 5 days before I got my refund.....but I did in fact get it. I wouldn't worry about that. They are good about it. Just gotta figure how many they possibly have to go through.

Back