The most Alpha man on earth as of today

uhhhh

173376072_10.jpg

She needs to be upgraded....post haste.

I don't know man. When you get that rich, you need a chick who'll keep her mouth shut when the Feds come asking about the bodies you've got buried around the country. She's not a Boise dime but she's probably a ride or die chick.

I always wonder what would happen to a country
if such a rich fuck would give 9/10 of his cash to his country.
It would be less than $300 per capita.
$90 Billion / $300 million = about 1 night at the strip club. Taxi home not included.

I don't know man. When you get that rich, you need a chick who'll keep her mouth shut when the Feds come asking about the bodies you've got buried around the country. She's not a Boise dime but she's probably a ride or die chick.
I don't trust her. She'd probably flush the last of the blow just like what's her name from Goodfellas.

So money is the only factor in being alpha?

still probably trump

-billionaire
-undefeated at wrestlemania
-supermodel wife
-president of the #1 country in the world
-can nuke anyone who pisses him off
-maximum aesthetic height (6'2)
-doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks and spends his free time shitposting on twitter to piss off SJWs

not only is he the most alpha alive today, he consistently moves up the GOAT rankings

The Saudi oil sheikhs do not reveal their wealth but let's be real, what Bezos and Gates possess does not keep them awake at night with envy.

So money is the only factor in being alpha?
no, but its a projection of power. With the record of success that Bezos has, he has the social worth and capital to fund projects that are beyond the scope of anything we can imagine. With Amazon he controls the largest cloud infrastructure on earth, along with the priceless user data of a good chunk of the 1st world- and with Echo and its future expansions, he will have access to our home, daily habits, and biometrics. He is rapidly investing in shipping infrastructure to cut out UPS and USPS from the transaction chain. When that is complete, he will have a fleet of planes and delivery trucks to rival them. And that's just phase 1. He is changing the way we consume products and media and controlling every step of the process.

No, I don't support it, but we are powerless to stop it. Understand the immensity of the power he has, and how this is barely just the tip. Are you prepared for the full shaft?

some techno geek? is this a joke?
"techno geeks" run this world and control your life. Who did you have in mind instead? Some human cock-fighter rolling on the floor with shirtless men? They are literally slaves to the new techno-oligarchy.

still probably trump

-billionaire
-undefeated at wrestlemania
-supermodel wife
-president of the #1 country in the world
-can nuke anyone who pisses him off
-maximum aesthetic height (6'2)
-doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks and spends his free time shitposting on twitter to piss off SJWs

not only is he the most alpha alive today, he consistently moves up the GOAT rankings
Lmao

"techno geeks" run this world and control your life. Who did you have in mind instead? Some human cock-fighter rolling on the floor with shirtless men? They are literally slaves to the new techno-oligarchy.

keep telling yourself that.....

keep telling yourself that.....
you think I like this shit? I've been stuffing nerds into lockers since you were in diapers, kid. Realizing that these autists run the world now has been the toughest pill to swallow, but I can not deny the cold hard facts.

Bezos can buy and sell your entire family and own rights to all your descendents in perpetuity.

The left must really hate this guy. So successful. He must be evil.

you think I like this shit? I've been stuffing nerds into lockers since you were in diapers, kid. Realizing that these autists run the world now has been the toughest pill to swallow, but I can not deny the cold hard facts.

Bezos can buy and sell your entire family and own rights to all your descendents in perpetuity.
So what? You have a skewered perspective on what is important fella.

Come to australia. The people who control the money are old farts and asians. The situation is more laughable than these dorks on steroids

Lol, any time someone talks about Alpha this, and Alpha that, I'm reminded of this scene from "Juice".

Everyone is one crazy person away from dying no matter how Alpha you might be.

IMG_1451.JPG

Back