The most rabidly delusional fan bases

That's quite a reach.
its the song you mentioned. has the same riff as the string arrangement on a nick drake song that john cale wrote I believe.I get people take and such but when you are called an innovative band you get held to a higher standard.

its the song you mentioned. has the same riff as the string arrangement on a nick drake song that john cale wrote I believe.I get people take and such but when you are called an innovative band you get held to a higher standard.

What song? Everything mentioned is vaguely similar... not any where near identical.

Have you ever tried to write a song? There are only 12 keys. It's very hard to write something original that doesn't sound close to something that's already been written.

Maiden fans are pretty bad.

I would say icp, but some of those juggalos are so out of it, we'd just be wasting your time.

I used to be one of those delusional fans when in came to gnr. I was obsessed and would even get defensive when people criticized "nu gnr". I really thought that Chinese democracy was going to be the hard Rock version of sgt peppers lol. Ironically this was my heaviest drinking period. Anyway Chinese democracy, I thought was a good album, however it flopped and the rest of the world didn't care. I still think that afd is the greatest album of all time but I wouldn't pay to see this hack of a reunion they're doing right now. No band has let down their fans more than gnr

A certain part of Tool's fan-base is probably the cringiest I've witnessed. Found this gem years ago and held onto it ever since:

"This is yet another thing I love about TOOL. With the exception of the trolls, the diversity of discussions that arise from their songs are amazing. All TOOL fans are truly remarkable for having a level of intelligence, in my opinion, greater than those who are not fans. I don't just say this because I am a fan, either, I mean it. You are all exceptional beings, in my opinion. Have a wonderful day."

Iron Maiden fans.

I love Maiden. Fucking love them. But I am embarrassed by some of my fellow Maiden freaks. Get a grip. They're great, but they don't walk on water.
er,yes they fucking do! take that back right now,or i will curse you with a plague of fleas from the arses of a thousand camels! you infidel!

Back