The most racist sports team in the world

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If I said Seinfeld sucked, ppl would call me anti semitic.....But the jews can do whatever they want and ppl don't care..

Israel makes Americans fight all these wars to spread democracy across the middle east, but this is how they act in Israel...this is Democracy?

Lmao no one would call you anti-Semitic if you said Seinfeld sucked.

Your video does show another example of how far right politics breeds racism though, so thank you. It’s true that like any country Israel has some racist right wing elements.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the Redskins or some Boston sports team

images

Yeah, most racists in Israel 2018 maybe.
Unless you win a Great German championship playing against Vienna you are maybe a semi-pro racists club.

4KVgAML.jpg

AoufDdx.jpg

Boston Celtics fans like:

giphy.gif
Comparing the racism that exists in Boston with the racism that underlies Israeli society and her apartheid regime is like comparing apples with space ships.

Comparing the racism that exists in Boston with the racism that underlies Israeli society and her apartheid regime is like comparing apples with space ships.
Shut up. Start posting about something besides Israel and worldwide Jewish conspiracies. It's boring, and invalidates legitimate criticism of Israel.

Seinfeld is overrated. There, I said it.

<{cum@me}>

.But the jews can do whatever they want and ppl don't care..

Aw, look, an anti-semitic neo-nazi. Yes, jews just volunteered to go to the death camps in Germany.

Dude, you should not say dumb shit like this out loud in front of other people.

If I said Seinfeld sucked, ppl would call me anti semitic.....But the jews can do whatever they want and ppl don't care..

Israel makes Americans fight all these wars to spread democracy across the middle east, but this is how they act in Israel...this is Democracy?

Seinfeld the show sucked. Imo. I like some of his stand up though.

Gotta give a shoutout to SS Lazio as well

20n_dicanio_narrowweb_300x310_0.jpg

I can't hate Di Canio after this shit though

Shut up. Start posting about something besides Israel and worldwide Jewish conspiracies. It's boring, and invalidates legitimate criticism of Israel.
I post on many things other than Israel, lol at 'Jewish cosnpiracies' and dont forget that:

BEIRUT/UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - A U.N. agency published a report on Wednesday accusing Israel of imposing an “apartheid regime” of racial discrimination on the Palestinian people, and said it was the first time a U.N. body had clearly made the charge...

The report concluded "Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole." The accusation - often directed at Israel by its critics - is fiercely rejected by Israel. (bit.ly/2mJh0eN)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-report-idUSKBN16M2IN

Your first sentence lost you all credibility. Indulging in whiny assumptions is not ever going to be persuasive. And then I look at the story and come to find out Israel actually did sign Muslim players. So basically you don’t even know the story you’re repeating.

Seinfeld the show sucked. Imo. I like some of his stand up though.
I remember when it used to be on constant reruns like in the 90s and early 2000s. Rolled my eyes and turned that shit off real quick.

Israel is founded on ethno-nationalistic principles. That's pretty much the point of the nation.

People in the West tend to find these things unsavory, but they will probably still be a Jewish state in a hundred years.

And Arabs would probably prefer it to be an arab state in a hundred years, so that dynamic is going to be a part of the culture I'd expect at least to some degree.

What was said by the chants of the fans is racist?

There has been lots of anti-semitic chants in the top flight domestic leagues of Europe.

Aw, look, an anti-semitic neo-nazi. Yes, jews just volunteered to go to the death camps in Germany.

kanye-west-on-400-years-of-slavery.png

"When you hear about six million Jews. Six million. That sounds like a choice."

If you want to see anger and hatred wait until the Summer World Cup in Russia

russian-ultras1.jpg

No chance in hell the Russian government are going to stop their thugs from organising violence.

Back