@Black
Reaction score
I don't know how Thug Rose/GSP overshadowed this fight
download.jpg download.jpg jAuTywP.jpg

Thug Rose/GSP was a slobberknocker

Honestly top 3 for me.

This pic says 1000 words lol..

5EAC7928-B02A-4B25-8E34-2BAA62E65FD7.jpeg

Because they are little men. And because Rose dethroned a long running champion while these other guys just play ping pong with their belt.

Because they are little men. And because Rose dethroned a long running champion while these other guys just play ping pong with their belt.
I get what you are saying but usually fighting JJ means losing a decision, there is so much danger in this imo. Garbrandt ko'd everyone in his path

uh its pretty popular to be honest. i said along with others it would be one of the highest level mma fights weve seen

i think we got another one with max and ortega. khabib vs tony will be another one.

as fighters become more well rounded and have more tools, we will get more classic fights

Off the top of my head that you don't really hear anyone talk about

Hendo vs Wanderlei 1
Sakuraba vs Newton

Sijara Eubank vs Ashley Evans-Smith is sure to be a war.

Cody should've just clocked him right there, or at least shoved him off. Cody didn't wanna seem butthurt or maybe get in trouble, but like the dudes literally screaming into your face, while touching your face with his. I'm sure if a guy did that in public and you clocked him, the cops wouldn't arrest you, they would arrest the other guy because he made first contact.

Thug Rose would beat GSP via takedown and control for a 50-45

492098247b4fed49c0791c4f8634db95.jpg

Back