The most underrated trash talk line ever

I mean...

{<jordan}

Unknown-1.jpeg

“I want to f#%k Chuck” - Wanderlei

That shit is scary

"Everything is gonna be ok, just please show up on December 12th. It will be over before you know it". - Conor on Aldo at the Go Big press.

Nah.

It pulled at my heartstrings to see Chris’ dad so proud of his son.

Therefore, in my opinion, I don’t agree with you.

"Where Rhonda Rousey's fine ass at?" - Kenny Florian

I mean...

{<jordan}

"During fights, you have to do a lot of feints, you can´t always do the same ones...
Except with some dudes, who are really stupid.. " - SAKUGOAT

"Lets be honest now , who would want to lose a street fight to a Canadian?!" Matt Hughes UFC 50

"Ive been fighting since he was in his dad's nut sack. (renzo on the bj penn fight)"
-Renzo Gracie

Nick Diaz quoted E-40 saying the UFC/GSP are selling "wolf tickets."

maybe it was condit fight but shit was hilarious if you from the bay.

"Ive been fighting since he was in his dad's nut sack. (renzo on the bj penn fight)"
-Renzo Gracie

Hahaha, shit. This is probably the most Renzo Gracie thing to ever be said.

"this is ### america, nobody knows what a gazelle is"
nate

I mean...

{<jordan}

Nick On Takanori Gomi:

"He kinda just put his head down and looped some f---ing punch out there that smacked me...I was like what the f----?!?!?!?"

“That little f------ hit me with a Hadukan or something.”

"I beat his ***. But you know, that little f-----. Man that f----- is tough.
I mean I hit him, but then he comes out with this karate s--- and little dude can bang.
I mean he f----- up my eye and s---... That's why I went to the ground and go go'd him. You dont see that s--- in MMA. Who in MMA go go's anyone cept me."

Chael @ pre-fight presser (with Tito sitting right there):

"Tito always says I’m using my mouth to get my opportunities...the only person that I know that made money using their mouth is his ex-wife".

savage.

Sonnen talking about titos ex wife making a living using her mouth.

Bonner to Tito: Poor Jenna, I don't know how she put up with you all those years.

Back