The movie "alive" about the soccer team that had to turn cannibal. What would you do?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because I would be sitting there holding a fork and knife licking my lips to the next guy to drop.

Survival......................... I am there, no fucks given.

I would have hiked out like they did, but before waiting so long I was starving and had to eat my friends. They waited 70 fucking days to hike out and when they did, it took less than a week to reach civilization. The cannibalism was entirely unnecessary.

I man, I would eat them just because. Meat tastes good.

I would have hiked out like they did, but before waiting so long I was starving and had to eat my friends. They waited 70 fucking days to hike out and when they did, it took less than a week to reach civilization. The cannibalism was entirely unnecessary.
You'd be the first one I ate.

It's been forever since I've seen the movie, and never read the book. That being said, was there a legitimate reason they waited so long to try and hike out? Seems to me that would have been the first option, and really strange that they waited until they were nearly starved to death, and ate thier fellow passengers before even trying to hike out.

The Donner Party for example had to wait for the winter storms to pass before they could make a pass thru the mountains, they had no choice but to survive by cannibalism. But if this soccer team never even tried to hike to safety before they resorted to cannibalism is very curious.

As I said I don't know much of the facts about the situation, so my questions are out of legitimate ignorance. I'm glad thread popped up, at least now I can learn something about this situatuon.

Man they must've felt like idiots. Hopefully they can look back now and laugh about it

It's been forever since I've seen the movie, and never read the book. That being said, was there a legitimate reason they waited so long to try and hike out? Seems to me that would have been the first option, and really strange that they waited until they were nearly starved to death, and ate thier fellow passengers before even trying to hike out.

The Donner Party for example had to wait for the winter storms to pass before they could make a pass thru the mountains, they had no choice but to survive by cannibalism. But if this soccer team never even tried to hike to safety before they resorted to cannibalism is very curious.

As I said I don't know much of the facts about the situation, so my questions are out of legitimate ignorance. I'm glad thread popped up, at least now I can learn something about this situatuon.

Standard advice is to stay with the wreckage because it's easier to see from the air, that you're more likely to get rescued that way. That may have factored in.

I would eat dat ass.

Guys, guys, focus.

Now, would you eat a person?

I’d probably just eat some chicken instead, tbh.

Raw frozen human must have been fucking grim......especially when it was your friends and family.

I would fuck their dead bodies to provide me warmth, and eat their flesh as i'm penetrating them.

I remembered this event because I read about it. They didn't wait as long as 70 days and it took longer than a week.
And they weren't equipped for a hike in the snow so its reasonable that they waited first for a rescue. I doubt anyone could've walked for a week in the snow at high altitude without resorting to cannibalism.

Nope.

I'd prefer to just starve to death. How bad could it be?

tbh you'd probably just reach a level of hunger where your survival instincts kick in and you eat whatever's available. When I went starving for like 14 hours once I ended up buying like 6 truck stop hotdogs

Back