The movie "alive" about the soccer team that had to turn cannibal. What would you do?

I believe I read that they crashed during a period of the worst winter in decades. They needed to wait for the weather to subside and needed more energy to make the journey. I believe they even got lucky with the direction they headed in the mountains; any other direction would have had led them deeper into the mountain range.

I guess you can't blame people for doing what they needed to survive, but that movie turned me into a vegetarian for awhile. I was just disgusted by the very notion of eating meat.

Guys, guys, focus.

Now, would you eat a person?
depends, if it's some soft ass soccer player, yes. That's some sweet tender meat, it will practically fall off the bone. If it's a rugby player, probably not, the meat is going to be tough and scarred, the liver diseased from alcohol abuse and god knows what else based on what I did when I played rugby.

So, the rugby vs soccer aspect matters.

If it's a rugby player, probably not, the meat is going to be tough and scarred, the liver diseased from alcohol abuse and god knows what else based on what I did when I played rugby.

Meh, the forwards, yes I agree but the backs are probably tender due to all that showering , moisturizing and general taking care of themselves.

Meh, the forwards, yes I agree but the backs are probably tender due to all that showering , moisturizing and general limping..
I was fortunate enough to play on teams where we didn't have the prissy backs. In fact we had a fullback that was former prop whose nickname was Fester as in uncle Fester from the Addams family, our inside center played league in England for a couple years and at the start of the games he'd walk over to his counterpart and take out his false teeth and say "you ready mate?".

In fact I was the hooker and was one of the "prettier" ones on the team, always caught shit because I had that baby face until I was in my early 30's.

Were some of them dead already? If not, I don't know if I could kill and eat someone. Now, if there were some dead, then yeah I'd eat them. Honestly they'd probably taste good too.

Probably die.
I very much doubt I could eat human flesh without vomiting. That'd make the situation worse. Likely to live just a bit longer, retaining body moisture

Were some of them dead already? If not, I don't know if I could kill and eat someone. Now, if there were some dead, then yeah I'd eat them. Honestly they'd probably taste good too.
If I recall (it's been a long time since I read the book and don't rely on movies for facts) it was the people that had died in the initial crash that they ate. After the crash they moved the dead out and packed them in snow, after taking the clothes and anything else they could scavenge to keep "warm".

Can I cook them well done? And will there be any ketchup?

Good choice, start with my weiner. The ladies say it's delicious.

MV5BODM5M2MyYjYtNzFiOC00OGUyLWIyODgtM2QyMzIzYTc0OTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg

if it was me, pass the pepper,im having long pig tonight!

I’d probably just eat some chicken instead, tbh.

Raw frozen human must have been fucking grim......especially when it was your friends and family.
Would you rather eat your friend or some stranger who you don’t know where they’ve been?

tbh you'd probably just reach a level of hunger where your survival instincts kick in and you eat whatever's available. When I went starving for like 14 hours once I ended up buying like 6 truck stop hotdogs

I agree. I think eventually you'd give in and eat another human. People do pretty crazy $hit when it comes to survival. It's hard to really say what you'd do unless you are in that moment.

I know I'd eat another human if I had to in order to stay alive. That's of course assuming that that human already died. I wouldn't kill another human in order to eat them so that I could stay alive.

I'd also eat the moon if it were made of barbeque spare ribs.

The rally hard part is floating the idea first. Easy to be the second guy and just agree. Maybe throw it out as a joke and gauge reaction. Haha Phil is looking good enough to eat today. Eh? Eh? Oh too soon. Fuck. Now they kill you because you scare them and they eat you. You see the dilemma

tbh you'd probably just reach a level of hunger where your survival instincts kick in and you eat whatever's available. When I went starving for like 14 hours once I ended up buying like 6 truck stop hotdogs
Lol at 14 hours being starving

I'm a picky eater and cant eat certain things with out vomiting. I cant even eat pork

Back