Opinion The Mueller Probe: Financial Crimes vs. Collusion - Where Will You Stand?

You do realize that the left did not orchestrate the investigation into Trump. I mean all Trump had to do was not boast that he fired Comey to end the Russia investigation. Likewise, a witch hunt would mean that there weren't numerous Russian FSA agents indicted nor would we had found out the scope of Russia involvement.

You'd do well as a North Korea citizen.

I disagree. The left, media, and a few rino republicans orchestrated this. Until you guys acknowledge this I don't see why conservatives should sacrifice their most effective president maybe ever just to appease you.

The left has literally created groups like Our Revolution, Justice Democrats, etc, specifically to address problems within the Democratic Party and run candidates to swing the party to the left and get rid of the corporate cash flow. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just marched with protestors at Nancy Pelosi's office to pressure her and the Democrats to do more to deal with climate change. There's a damn civil war going on in the Democratic Party.

The left, like people actually on the left and not what some conservative's misguided ideas of what the left is, have held the "their side" as much or more responsible than people from across the way. Probably more so, because we don't make things up to be outraged about, we go after policy.

And yes, if you want to have a remote bit of integrity, you need to hold anyone regardless of party affiliation accountable when they're pulling shenanigans.

Then why arent these groups calling out this hoax, the spying, the framing, the lying, ect for what it is if they're trying to address problems within the party?

Then why arent these groups calling out this hoax, the spying, the framing, the lying, ect for what it is if they're trying to address problems within the party?
The probe isn't finished.

Politician wise I don't know, I don't pay attention to the Russia bullshit. I know one of the founders of Justice Democrats has routinely criticized the Russia involvement narrative, as have a lot of lefty journalists. I've no doubt Trump has had shady business dealings, I'd be surprised if something didn't turn up there, and he's more than likely violated the emoluments clause which I rarely see anyone talk about. Plus they're generally more concerned about policy.

What if they prove trump figures out the final missing piece for cold fusion with a pencil and note pad while creating a gluten free cure for Ebola?

Pundits are just reading goat entrails imo, Mueller runs a tight ship. Mueller certainly seems to have his sights trained on Stone though, who hasn't even been contacted at this point, which must be making Stone's asshole chew through his pants. You have one of Stone's (and Trump's) buddies saying that he is expecting to be indicted, so we will see if that is true.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/roger-stone-ally-indictment-mueller-984950
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...-cancels-interview-amid-mueller-probe-n935851
th

Are you suggesting only one side hold themselves accountable?

No. I am suggesting that if both sides wait until the other side holds themselves accountable before they start, neither side will ever hold themselves accountable.

No. I am suggesting that if both sides wait until the other side holds themselves accountable before they start, neither side will ever hold themselves accountable.

Do you think that if conservatives hold their side accountable, should Trump get found guilty of something, that Democrats and liberals will respond in kind?

Do you think that if conservatives hold their side accountable, should Trump get found guilty of something, that Democrats and liberals will respond in kind?

What are you even talking about? What Democrats or liberals haven't been held accountable for something?

There are a lot of ways both parties can hold themselves accountable that do not involve impeaching Presidents.

I am sure Trump is guilty of a lot of illegal and unethical shit. The question is whether that illegal and unethical shit is bad enough that he should be removed from office. That bar is pretty fucking high.

Clinton shenaniganed an intern while in office and lied about it. He did not get bounced. I was OK with that decision. Of course you are going to try and weasel out of getting hummers from interns. I don't want presidents getting bounced for that kind of shit. I don't want Trump getting bounced if he paid off Stormy Daniels from campaign funds. If he did that, it should come out and he should be held accountable. But there are ways other than impeachment to do that.

I thought it was a farce when The republicans tried to bounce Clinton. And I have not seen anything come out yet about anything that I would say yes, impeach Trump. Mueller would have to come up with proof of some really crazy shit. I am talking tapes of Trump directly colluding with Russians and shit like that.

What I would not mind though is if Republicans would at least condemn the more egregious Trump behaviors and actions. That would be a good start.

In my opinion you shouldn't worry about it. I mean think about it "If my side has integrity will yours?" Just have integrity yourself. I'm probably further left than a lot of people on "my side" and I've been in plenty of arguments with liberals on here over my criticisms of the Democratic Party. I know others in real life who are on the left who have similar criticisms as I do of the DP and some liberals. Just try and shoot straight and your actions will speak for themselves regardless of what others do.

The actions should be separate from the "team". Humans are pretty tribal and we all fall into this trap to some degree but if you try to maintain objectivity and check yourself you'll be doing yourself and everyone else a favor. Politics aren't a sporting event though they often operate and feel that way, this is more serious than a debate about the playoffs or something.

I would rather him not go down for run off the mill white collar crime. Trump is a symptom, and I would rather it be cured by the left presenting good solutions and winning an election. Otherwise the underlying cause will fester.

However I'll eat my words if he gets another judge in.

I will personally write Putin a letter thanking him for any and all help electing the best president since Reagan.

Financial shenanigans? So, he’ll basically be every politician in the world?

I heard Trump started Bitcoin and it’s all a giant scheme.

Given how terrible the opposition has been I would say no. I say it's about time conservatives stop holding themselves accountable while the left continues to defend all the crimes and shenanigans coming from their side.

Once the left can hold those accountable for this witch hunt hoax then Trump supporters can consider holding their side accountable for whatever came out of said hoax.

as the party of morals and values, don't you
feel conservatives should lead by example?

I would think that both sides would not want this precedence to take place. Open a probe on one account and have free rein to investigate everything.
Imagine Hillary winning in 2020 (shit will never happen) and the republicans order a probe into her financials. We would have one impeachment after another.

The Whitewater investigation was sort of the same scenario in reverse. Started with a deep dive into potential financial crimes (found none) and ended with catching Bill in a lie about getting blown by an intern - a sex act that occurred more than a decade after the alleged crimes in Arkansas. Clinton was actually impeached as a result.

You have one of Stone's (and Trump's) buddies saying that he is expecting to be indicted, so we will see if that is true.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/roger-stone-ally-indictment-mueller-984950
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...-cancels-interview-amid-mueller-probe-n935851
th

I knew of Corsi through UFO related podcasts. The guy is a CT smoking wack job. Can't believe he was a close confidante of Stone's. On second thought, maybe I can...

Considering how I have seen you laughing and saying allow the Left to Eat their own and that is a joke most Trumpbots find funny that is hilarious coming from you.

The Left 'eating their own' by holding each accountable is so common it has become a joke.

Back