Opinion The Mueller Probe: Financial Crimes vs. Collusion - Where Will You Stand?

Why? These are all what ifs

A clear division in my mind is one thing is actually being investigated and the other is somewhat of an absurdity. So I gave a joking response, thinking nothing more needed said. :oops:

I still think that. :p

I would think that both sides would not want this precedence to take place. Open a probe on one account and have free rein to investigate everything.
Imagine Hillary winning in 2020 (shit will never happen) and the republicans order a probe into her financials. We would have one impeachment after another.
Be careful what you wish for.

BTW - I don't think any of the last several presidents (other than Jimmy Carter) would stand up to such investigations. Anyone before Carter I was to young to know.
Oh gee... if probes into the president’s finances became the norm... only people who weren’t corrupt could hold the office... oh that would be horrible... oh gee... oh no.

Last edited:
Some of you are delusional. Blaming everything on the "left."

Mueller, Sessions and almost everyone involved in the investigation is a Republican. Yet somehow it's the fault of the "left."

Given how terrible the opposition has been I would say no. I say it's about time conservatives stop holding themselves accountable while the left continues to defend all the crimes and shenanigans coming from their side.

Once the left can hold those accountable for this witch hunt hoax then Trump supporters can consider holding their side accountable for whatever came out of said hoax.

199 criminal counts and 37 people or entities indicted doesn’t sound like a witch hunt. Without the Mueller probe we’d still have a President that thought he won the election all on his own and that Russia did not interfere.

A hoax would be all of the CT you peddled.

199 criminal counts and 37 people or entities indicted doesn’t sound like a witch hunt. Without the Mueller probe we’d still have a President that thought he won the election all on his own and that Russia did not interfere.

A hoax would be all of the CT you peddled.

Given the charges they have come up with id say that sounds exactly like a witch hunt.

It didn't prove he didn't collude you moron. That's not how it works.
That's my point. You're a lil slow huh. I guess that's why you want the government to give you stuff you can't earn

That's my point. You're a lil slow huh. I guess that's why you want the government to give you stuff you can't earn

Investigations that fail to prove something do not prove the opposite. The failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton didn't prove she didn't delete any emails. The failure to indict Ronald Reagan didn't prove he didn't knowingly abed terrorists. This is common knowledge for adults.

Also, I'm much smarter and make much more than you. I prefer the government provide "stuff" because I don't think that persons like yourself deserve to die or be preyed upon by persons like me just because you're not smart. Also, I believe in sustainable, stable, and efficient governance that isn't endangered by environmental catastrophe or political upheaval. But that's secondary.

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” -Barr's summary letter to Congress

Investigations that fail to prove something do not prove the opposite. The failure to prosecute Hillary Clinton didn't prove she didn't delete any emails. The failure to indict Ronald Reagan didn't prove he didn't knowingly abed terrorists. This is common knowledge for adults.

Also, I'm much smarter and make much more than you. I prefer the government provide "stuff" because I don't think that persons like yourself deserve to die or be preyed upon by persons like me just because you're not smart. Also, I believe in sustainable, stable, and efficient governance that isn't endangered by environmental catastrophe or political upheaval. But that's secondary.

<WellThere>

tRUmp was given loans by Deutsche bank who also laundered Russian money

I've been trying to figure this out... What does the whole "tRUmp" or "tRump" thing mean? I've seen both. It's not obvious to me like things like "Rethuglicans" and "Dumbocrats" and whatnot. What's the deal?

I've been trying to figure this out... What does the whole "tRUmp" or "tRump" thing mean? I've seen both. It's not obvious to me like things like "Rethuglicans" and "Dumbocrats" and whatnot. What's the deal?

It was a sign of someone being taken by the Russian Collusion hoax.

tRUmp was supposed to be a play on Russia (RU= Russia).

Now it's an objective measue of someone suffering from TDS.

This entire investigation proves once and for all that walls don't work. They've been closing in for two years and President Trump is in a better position today.

grasping, the desperate grasping after a nothing burger.

There is nothing in their findings that tie Trump to Russia, get over it already...its already been said that there is NOTHING in the findings you sad pathetic people. You have been LIED TO for 2 years, be made at those that lied you sorry monkeys.

This entire investigation proves once and for all that walls don't work. They've been closing in for two years and President Trump is in a better position today.
Will be interesting to hear what the Mueller thinks of his report. Gonna laugh when they have to release the length of the report and juxtapose 500 pages with that Trump press release Barr barfed out that had 42 actual words from the Mueller report.

The dems are the worst politicians in history so Trump will probably be successful in suppressing the report and convince a significant amount of people that Pelosi was actually the subject of Mueller's probe. Deep cover shit.

Back