The New Lego Millenium Falcon

How are you so sure it won't go the route of the Death Star though? Also, what stops scalpers from buying like 20 of them?
The Death Star is the only set Lego have ever kept in print long-term, across any theme. While that on its own doesn't guarantee it'll be retired, I have every confidence it will be eventually.

Any lego set over $300 increases in value significantly once discontinued. With the prices of the $500+ sets doubling or quadrupling over just a couple years.

The last falcon of this size sold for $500, it's now around $4500 unopened (until this was announced).

I'm guessing thats US$? How many sets are over that amount: Death Star, Super Star Destroyer ....?

Big sets like the Sandcrawler, Ewok Village, and Tower of Orthanx (sp?) are not that expensive.

I am off ot the mall today for back to school shopping for the kid and a new sportscoat for me, and since she just finished the Superhero Highschool yesterday, I'm be at the lego store today, and now I'll be looking for any sets more than $300.

Forgot to tell you assholes I got this

Attachments

• E089E5CD-A3E6-4113-A791-BA4D2A589B28.jpeg
    E089E5CD-A3E6-4113-A791-BA4D2A589B28.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 17
I hope a Sherdogger buys it, builds it then instantly drops it while trying to move it into a shelf

I loved lego starwars. Maybe its time to get back into it again.

I once meet a designer from Lego at a conference.
She told me her job was to build Lego all day long.
I asked her what if you are building / designing and you need a new piece?
The reply "then we tell them to build it for us" ( build as in make a new brick based on her design).
I still to this day hate her :(

Is it possible to build a lazy arm out of Lego strong enough to attach to something like a metal shelf and a tablet or light bulb?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back