The New Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
zop with you it's always going to be an open relationship

I'm having disturbing images of Lara Flynn Boyle (well, she's not disturbing), one of the Baldwin brothers (can't remember which one), and some other dude in the movie, "Threesome." :rolleyes:

Did your workout discipline fall to pieces when you got engaged/married?:icon_sad:

I saw this thread on the first page of the training logs, and for one brief, shining moment, I thought that maybe Standard had gone and lifted weights or trained or, you know, done something.

Too bad.

I saw this thread on the first page of the training logs, and for one brief, shining moment, I thought that maybe Standard had gone and lifted weights or trained or, you know, done something.

Too bad.

Wait till he gets a couple of kids in the mix!

Wait till he gets a couple of kids in the mix!

For the most part i end up missing workouts because of new responsibility at work not for wedding planning or any think like that... that only costs me money

For the most part i end up missing workouts because of new responsibility at work not for wedding planning or any think like that... that only costs me money

I hear you - work and family are what cause many of us older guys to get fat and out of shape. Don't fall into that trap because the older and more out of shape you get, the harder it is to turn it around. In fact, sometimes I feel that my workouts are only succeeding in keeping me from getting worse (i.e., just maintaining what I have)! :icon_cry2

I've noticed that because i am less frequent to the gym that i can put a little more effort into each session, because i put more in each workout thought it's harder to the bump up the frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back