*** "The New York Badass" Phil Baroni SHERDOG Q&A ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, forgot about this.

Phil if you're still around. Where have you been, Ask the Fighters section is dead without dudes like you.

And I thought about it, ask Big Nog, frank Mir, Roy Nelson and Cain hit harder than a truck. Those ones are verified. I say you come over, punch me one time, if I don't go down and out you man the BBQ and make me some chicken

You'll only be drinking out of a straw at the hospital when you wake up

Agree 100%

Guys who go out there to end the fight are why we love the sport as fans and what makes us jump out of our seat.

PS - It is cool as fuck that you actually take the time to come and chat with us here. I don't know why so many fighters hate fans that follow mma online- so some of us talk a little shit.... we also WORSHIP MMA and obsess about fighters and match ups and the sport in general 24/7.

Long time fan of ya NYBA. I love your attitude in and out of the cage- from the KOs to climbing on the cage screaming "I'm the best EVA" to making completely honest videos about your life as a fighter and sharing them with the mma community.

-

One last thing Phil - if you are still on here. You have the best quote in MMA history as far as I am concerned, it came at the end of an interview and it seemed like you were fed up with the questions and the interviewer (for a UFC preflight hype video) asked:

Why do you fight MMA? (paraphrased)

to which you responded:

Why? Because I can't sing and dance and it beats working for a living

---

Sorry to be a geek and quote you but that was fucking awesome and truly badass.

Beats working everyday

Hey , like everyone else has said .... thanks for being here and talkin with us . Some guys give the shaft but yer real enough to hang out and answer the questions . Total respect for you . I'll check out the insta stuff you did . Most guys figure a kick is a kick but there is a real technique to it . Fuck it up and you can leave yourself hanging in a bad spot .

You'll only be drinking out of a straw at the hospital when you wake up
Says the man who's gonna bbq my chicken.

Only pro I've been punched by is bonnar, so it'd be a step up

I think Tito's going down in a few minutes. To be MMA related and phil you're a sport for being on here

And Floivanus.... I am 100% positive if Phil hit you you'd not only hit the ground , you'd fuckin wipe out the BBQ on the way south bro hahaha

And Floivanus.... I am 100% positive if Phil hit you you'd not only hit the ground , you'd fuckin wipe out the BBQ on the way south bro hahaha
Dude I'm about 75% sure you're right. But it is bbq chicken we are talking about.

First UFC I remember paying for out of my allowance involved dave menne deinking from a straw

Hey Phil, go more in depth about what happened at UFC 45 in your fight with Tanner??.. was you really shouting "stop stop stop" to the ref Larry Landless (as he claimed) or was it a awful early stoppage and he was lying and trying to cover himself. I know you threw punches at him in the octagon, but did anything else happen backstage? what did Dana tell you?.
Phil>Larry Landless. You shouldn't be asking this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back