The New Yorker Festival Dumps Steve Bannon Because of Hurt Feelz

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Deray are fine as regular visitors to Obama at the White House, but Steve Bannon is too radical for any mainstream event. Got it.

LMAO it's like saying we wouldn't have elected Trump for president if he was a treasonous piece of shit cunt and yet here we are and he is
{<huh}Why would they have invited him if they were planning on uninviting. Makes zero sense. Are you a member of Antifa? You sound like one.

Did you read the texts he sent her? Was some legit manipulative stuff.
Yeah, I ended up reading them . Dude is straight up scum
A metoo needs to be against this guy.
He gave her stds, told her it's from someone else, broke up with her and was super pressuring her into signing a NDA. He bullied and harassed her into killing herself .

Man, if you put a fraction of the effort that you put into tallying your online arguments in an attempt to convince yourself that you're smart into actually crafting solid political opinions, you might be a mediocre poster.

Sadly for you, romanticizing about times you got your betters to concede pedantic points, to which you deflected away from your (often losing) argument, won't do much to convince adults. I'll admit that, as I do have a petty streak similar to (although much smaller than) yours, I was tempted to perform a post search and dredge up some of your many embarrassing performances, but that would reflect just as badly on my character and on the value of my time as it would on your intellect.

Man, this is really pathetic. Another of your great wins - and one that I expressly conceded because it was meaningless - was of my quoting a post by a poster who had not read beyond the OP, without myself reading beyond the OP, on an ongoing topic of discussion between myself and that poster.
Concession accepted. It only took you...what, nearly two weeks and a dozen instances of having that rubbed in your face before admitting you got your ass handed to you?

Compassion never works with your type. You have to have your face held in the dirt. Now you understand the method in my madness.

Concession accepted. It only took you...what, nearly two weeks and a dozen instances of having that rubbed in your face before admitting you got your ass handed to you?

What?

I'm fairly proactive about conceding when I am wrong, was mistaken, or had misspoken - for the express purpose of not having future conversations hacked up by childish persons such as yourself. Just as I readily admitted that "inoculate" was the wrong word to use for the administration of penicillin, I also responded immediately to your petty shit re the Munn thread that I had not read beyond what Devout had posted and that I did not care at all about the details of some on-set Hollywood drama.

I'm being completely honest with you when I say that I've never seen you hand anyone their ass on this site. Outside of pedantic periphery squabbles like the ones you just cited, you regularly get thrashed and, as in your notorious MO, hightail from the thread instead of admitting defeat like a man.

Compassion never works with your type. You have to have your face held in the dirt. Now you understand the method in my madness.

You're a halfwit with delusions of grandeur. The method to your madness is continued denial. Just like Republicans try to obfuscate policy discussions into identity politics because they cannot meritoriously argue on the former, you try to obfuscate policy discussions with personal theatrics and insincere celebrating.

Back