The next fastest man is a white kid from Italy ? ? ?

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The next fastest man is going to be a white kid from Italy <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

okay he aint there just yet, but how do you think he will do?

think Andre DeGrasse will claim the title as fastest man now thay bolts gone.

Personal best(s)
  • 100 m: 10.15

Puts him outside the top 1000 ever.

Next Bolt, indeed.

Personal best(s)
  • 100 m: 10.15

Puts him outside the top 1000 ever.

Next Bolt, indeed.
no shit lol. @Breakitdown was besting those times in college in a pair of Kobe III's. little twink is beating a bunch of amatuer Euros. Degrasse will help usher in a new era of sprinting supremacy to Canada. @senri @therealdope @Madmick.

also was the Michael Johnson/Donovan Bailey 150m race at the Skydome (@Sauce Castillo) the pinnacle of sprinting popularity, or was it just due to two men with legitimate claims as Worlds Fastest Man, thus creating a spectacle? As a Canadian, my opinion is based on bias and childhood adoration.

seems more suited for the 200 maybe. he sucks out of the blocks and didnt catch up until the end. against the elite, he would never be able to do that. at the risk of sounding racist, he lacks "explosiveness."

Lol. White people are so desperate
For once our resident white nationalist who moonlights as a pro-#antifa troll is correct.

This is pathetic. If he breaks the 10s barrier I will honor our 2nd member to that club by pouring some champagne in the grass. Otherwise, the level of this rhetorical hype is about as proportional to his actual talent as Lavar Ball's estimation of his own sons' basketball greatness.

This flesh needs more marination. I can't even sense his aroma...

seems more suited for the 200 maybe. he sucks out of the blocks and didnt catch up until the end. against the elite, he would never be able to do that. at the risk of sounding racist, he lacks "explosiveness."
He's got a really consistent stride and that will get him far. he can improve his release realistically, that type of stride is hard to teach and hard to beat tho. Not a single hitch after he made his first couple and balanced his hips out.

You're probably right though, 200 seems to be his jibe.

no shit lol. @Breakitdown was besting those times in college in a pair of Kobe III's. little twink is beating a bunch of amatuer Euros. Degrasse will help usher in a new era of sprinting supremacy to Canada. @senri @therealdope @Madmick.

also was the Michael Johnson/Donovan Bailey 150m race at the Skydome (@Sauce Castillo) the pinnacle of sprinting popularity, or was it just due to two men with legitimate claims as Worlds Fastest Man, thus creating a spectacle? As a Canadian, my opinion is based on bias and childhood adoration.

LOL - Funny you tagged me in a thread about the fastest Italian sprinter because my good friend was the 100m record holder for italy and medaled in the world indoor 60m.

i’m sure the mafia is looking for some good drug runners

Chris Coleman leaves him for dust. That guy is insane over 60m

Back