The Next Great MMA Superstar

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
According to the mainstream media of course.

"Aaron Pico — the next superstar fighter like Conor McGregor? Scott Coker told us that Pico will be a 'big, big star' in mixed martial arts. *According to reports, he could become the next Conor McGregor — the 'next great superstar' in the sport.

Aaron Pico has a simple plan, one that involves ramming the tip of his elbow into his opponent's skull so hard that it 'makes him ugly.' Pico told Business Insider that he is 'going for the kill' and expects his opponent Shane Kruchten to 'fold' under his pressure this weekend.

But disaster struck in Pico's debut as the youngster suffered a humiliating 24-second loss. 'It was a terrible feeling,' Pico said. 'Especially with all that anticipation. It was crazy.'

Pico met family members at the hotel but said he had to 'cross the border to Mexico' to lay low. But not long after, he got a phone call that effectively brought him back from the dead. 'I got a call from Antonio McKee and he brought me back to life,'

'I'm going in for the kill, it's what I'm trained to do. I'm going to elbow you in the face and make you ugly. That's my mentality. I train hours and hours every day for every fight. That's why I'm confident and ready to go. You will fold, it's that simple.'"

*LOL at the 'reports'

I love watching Pico wrestle and now fight but Scott Coker is an idiot.Not that Pico can't be a big star,he has all the potential in the world,but ..yeah same guy that said Kimbo vs Shamrock was like a fight of the century.

First fight
Lrffv95.gif

Second
tumblr_owrgx6veW71udfb8oo1_500.gif

pico chance.

He is better than Conor. He only has one loss in MMA whereas Conor has 3.

Back