the next making a murderer ??

at first look, without knowing much about the case, are you going into this documentary thinking hes guilty or innocent? Just curious on peoples initial thoughts and we will see after if the filmmakers changed our opinion

at first look, without knowing much about the case, are you going into this documentary thinking hes guilty or innocent? Just curious on peoples initial thoughts and we will see after if the filmmakers changed our opinion

He was framed. He drew so many dicks, anyone could have taken a pic of one and learned how to draw it like him. Someone got fed up with his dick drawing, and wanted to take him out.

My guess is it came from higher up too. Might even reach the principal or maybe even the superintendent... through the looking glass.

He was framed. He drew so many dicks, anyone could have taken a pic of one and learned how to draw it like him. Someone got fed up with his dick drawing, and wanted to take him out.

My guess is it came from higher up too. Might even reach the principal or maybe even the superintendent... through the looking glass.
wow you are going way up the ladder... I tend to agree. Some one clearly messed up on the ball hair.. but then again the kid could of done that himself to throw people off of his trail... its going to be interesting to see how this turns out.

Anyone watching this? it came out today . Has pretty high reviews also .... 9.1/10 ign and 8.1/10 IMDb .... people love a good mystery / controversy / conspiracy theory ....

Took me about halfway through to be sure it was a parody of Making a Murderer.

Was waiting for them to say he was sent to prison for 15+ years for all the vandalism, but then they didn't, so he was just expelled? So what?

The guy that is being falsely accused of raping Mattress Girl is getting fucked over far worse than this.

Apc34v2.gif

Took me about halfway through to be sure it was a parody of Making a Murderer.

Was waiting for them to say he was sent to prison for 15+ years for all the vandalism, but then they didn't, so he was just expelled? So what?

The guy that is being falsely accused of raping Mattress Girl is getting fucked over far worse than this.
Is it funny?

The first episode made me laugh a lot.
Just watched the first episode tonight and laughed as well. Hope it holds up.
I watched the first 4.. binge watxhed them. going to finish it up in the next day or two.. The cliff hanger at the end of 1 was lol.... Its a decent watch, probably wont win comedy of the year but its well done... gets some laughs. It is worth watching.

Making a Murderer was a disaster for our culture. What a lie.

Making a Murderer was a disaster for our culture. What a lie.

Although I believe MaM was biased toward Avery/Dassey, I think it highlighted some issues with our justice system That documentary has now led to Dassey's conviction likely being overturned.

Although I believe MaM was biased toward Avery/Dassey, I think it highlighted some issues with our justice system That documentary has now led to Dassey's conviction likely being overturned.
same thing this documentary is trying to do, bring light to a corrupt school system and get justice

I'm halfway through episode 3 and its pretty hilarious so far

Back