the next making a murderer ??

I was about to make a thread on this. I find the show hilarious, and I'm picky with comedy. 2 episodes in and will likely watch 2 more tonight.

I watched about half of the first episode and gave up on it. I thought this was going to be a Documentary like "Making a Murderer" was. This is just a scripted "comedy" and I don't have much interest in watching that.

I've got 3 more episodes to go. I watched the first 5 in one sitting lol. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just haven't had time to finish it.

I've got 3 more episodes to go. I watched the first 5 in one sitting lol. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, just haven't had time to finish it.
Yeah I watched first four last night. Going to finish it by tomorrow ... after four I still have no idea who did it ... mystery of the decade imo

I watched the whole thing. Was ok. Didn't laugh as much as I hoped, but had a few chuckles. It's a fine line to walk doing a mockumentary like this.

I think someone will start graffitiing Penus drawings, in real life every now.

I watched about half of the first episode and gave up on it. I thought this was going to be a Documentary like "Making a Murderer" was. This is just a scripted "comedy" and I don't have much interest in watching that.

hqdefault.jpg

Just finished episode 5

i think its the hot chick and the coach

Wow what a stupid fucking ending that was!!
Fucking bleeding heart trying to all of a sudden be deap and meaningful bullshit
Show was awesome for 99.9% and then they completely fucking destroyed it allvwith that garbage ass ending
I'm a go draw a dick on whoever tbe fuck it was that decided to come up with that horse shit
7 thumbs down
Fuck this show

I'm on four right now I'm leaning towards his gf ... going to finish it up tonight
You've got a rollercoaster of twists and turns ahead of you
Gets even more interesting at ep 6 and 7

oh wow.. Just finished it... what a story... Hard to believe things like this really happen... Hopefully we see more documentaries that help clear innocent people.

You've got a rollercoaster of twists and turns ahead of you
Gets even more interesting at ep 6 and 7
mackenzie really fucked up dylan... feel bad for him... I wonder who did it... I thought it was mackenzie, didnt see her tit flashing video coming... atleast she thanked him for the dog food.

Justice was already served.
Absolutely not.. You cant just expel someone because they are a known dick drawer. The school had no evidence and Im glad the film makers made this and shed some light on the corruption and gave us a few answers.... We may never know who really did it, but at least we know now more than we did before.

Back